X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Bruins fans welcome here !
    It all starts with the goaltending.

Comment

• Two Colgate at ASU hockey tickets for Friday-Saturday, October 14-15, have been purchased for Dartmouth Doug and myself for a total of $306.75. What a freakin’ steal. Hotel and airline reservations were made in June. One happy camper here. Last season I logged in Oceanside Rink for LIU at ASU. This season I log in The Mullett.
      Last edited by iowabasedtraveler; 09-13-2022, 12:34 PM.

Comment

• Is there any kind of shuttle or bus from Colgate to the Syracuse airport?
        "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

• DavyD83, not to my knowledge, so I will let others reply. But, feel free to email me at iowabasedtraveler at yahoo dot com if you have a specific need for transportation. It is not a big effort to go from the airport to the school (and back again).

Comment

• Hockey Night in Hamilton (N.Y.) is Monday, September 19, at 7 p.m. at the Class of 1965 Arena.
            Free pizza and Gilligan's ice cream.
            Free raffle for game-worn jerseys and an X-Box.
            Open skate for all fans.
            Students will receive the official student section shirt for the year.
            Teams (men and women, I believe) compete in skill competitions.

Give the Colgate hockey programs credit for reaching out to the students and the community.

Comment

• Absolutely, Iowa! This is a great way to start off the season and garner interest in the programs! I hope other events such as this will continue throughout the season. Go 'gate!

Comment

• Hockey Night in Hamilton, N.Y., was fun and everything that they advertised in advance. The men and women were combined for the skills competition, but divided up as an International team and an American team. The International team won most (if not all) competitions. Nick Belpedio shot the puck at 96 mph to win that round. It definitely reminded me how talented all ‘Gate players are, especially in the passing accuracy department. Hopefully some of the students that attended (and skated afterwards) will come back on game nights.

Comment

• Iowa, thanks for the recap! Sounds like a good time. How was the turnout?

Comment

• CU13, it was good, but not great. It was mostly students and they hung around up top near the pizza, ice cream and XBox raffle. As I left, many were headed in to sign the waivers and then join the open skate.
                    Hopefully this was just the start of fun marketing ploys to get more people, students and community members, into the modern ice arena. I definitely think that everyone there, players and attendees, enjoyed themselves.

Comment

• ECAC coaches poll has us fifth with the usual top four...RPI sixth, SLU 7th...with the exception of (per usual) Harvard and Cornell the Ivies look sick (although I think Dartmouth will be better than expected)...

Comment

Working...
                      X