Colgate 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Number Six…

We would now like to introduce forward Sebastian Tamburro! He led the Bonnyville Pontiacs in points last season with 65 and also finished seventh in the AJHL in assists with 44.

Comment

• Originally posted by sshablak View Post
      If school is in session, shouldn't we know about Laba etc ?
      Shabby, did a quick search of the Colgate directory where they list all students, professors, admins, etc. Tamburro & Panetta are both listed, Laba is not. Certainly indicates he's not currently part of the student body...

Comment

• And off-the-ice…

Please welcome Brandon Krumpschmid who has joined our staff as the Director of Hockey Operations!

Comment

• No Lana. Shame on CHN and yours truly. Hope this class coming in can overachieve.

Comment

• No LABA either. And another hit to ECAC hockey

Comment

• Finally the list of frosh !
              It all starts with the goaltending.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheGreenCoat View Post
                And another hit to ECAC hockey
                You're correct. The ECAC benefits when all their membership has strong hockey programs with blue chip recruits.

I've been lost since 1989. I got a breakaway on a frozen river and have been skating ever since.

Comment

• Go to elite prospects. Laba is at Colorado College.
                  Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
                  And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
                  WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
                  If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

• Another…

Our next incoming player is forward Owen Neuharth! He recorded 141 points by 52 goals and 89 assits in 75 career games with the Fairbanks Ice Dogs.

Comment

• Last but not least is goalie Nick Haas! His career stats included a .880 save percentage and 3.94 goals-against average while playing for the Chippewa Steel.

Comment

• I think the above numbers on Neuharth are incorrect (no surprise)...roughly a point/game for the first year player...

Comment

• I see 31 games played and 29 points last year. I don't trust CHN anymore though.
                          It all starts with the goaltending.

Comment

• Is the Sullivan Suite anything special/worth paying an extra $20 if I’m likely to only make it to one game at Colgate???

Comment

• bruins fan 11,
                              I get a Colgate season ticket, plus I upgrade to Sullivan Suite access. It is cash bar, but I get the Sullivan Suite access just so I can graze on the buffet pre-game and between periods each night. On a typical two-game weekend, one night is usually snacky finger foods and the other night is a hot meal. I live 90 minutes away, so I like just knowing that I will have a small buffet waiting for me each night. The Sullivan Suite is located in the end and I don’t enjoy that view (poor depth perception, I guess). So that is why I still have my seat up high near center ice (my preferred vantage point). Plus I buy the special parking pass. All-in-all, I am a happy camper each game night. A win is just a bonus. he he he

Comment

• That all sounds good to me

Comment

Working...
                                X