No announcement yet.

Colgate 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jaret Wright, a 6th round pick this year and initially coming to The Gate in 2023, has committed to the University of Denver this year...Colgate and the ECAC better start dealing with this burgeoning problem or the league will drop further in competitiveness...right now it's barely above Atlantic Hockey...Wright was described as "lightning fast" by the Denver staff...

Comment

• Is Laba coming or not, what made you think he was ?
      It all starts with the goaltending.

Comment

• good question...College Hockey News has him transferring back to Colgate (posted quite recently)...I am also hoping that the delay in releasing our incoming freshman class is a function of transfer issues...College Hockey Inc. also has Laba listed on our 2022 roster although who the hell knows how updated this information is...perhaps I was being desperately optimistic in the face of conflicting information...losing both Laba and Wright are very ominous signs re: our program, but also the ECAC as well...the new transfer rules continue to weaken the league, save (as usual) Q-Pac...

Comment

• I see former Raider John Lidgett was promoted to assistant coach at Colorado College, he was the same at Niagara.

Comment

• Colgate Men’s Ice Hockey Twitter today…

Please join us this week in welcoming the newest members of the Colgate hockey family!

First up is goalie Andrew Takacs. He posted a .908 save percentage and 2.82 goals-against average in 104 games with the New Jersey Titans.

Comment

• One player at a time ? Nothing on GoColgateRaiders.com, what is going on here ?

Comment

• Agree with Shabby...kind of weird, but it's been a weird spring and summer regarding the "incomings" and "outgoings"...

Comment

• Shabby - introducing the women's incoming class was done the same way - one at a time. But they did it in a timely manner and their roster lists the new members. Maybe it's just the way the Communications people chose to do it. I still can't help but think the delay is/was due to player movement. Time will tell.

Comment

• Dribs-n-drabs, part two…

Up next is defender Reid Irwin, who comes to Colgate from the University of Denver! Irwin played in 21 games and logged a +10 rating as a member of the Pioneers' National Championship team last season.

Comment

• Fast-n-furious now…

Our third incoming Raider is defender Bobby Metz! He tallied 48 points during his junior hockey career with the Minnesota Wilderness.

Comment

• I can’t keep up, part four…

Next up is forward Simon Labelle! He notched 53 goals and 93 assists in 160 games with the Prince George Spruce Kings.

Comment

• Originally posted by CU13 View Post
                          Shabby - introducing the women's incoming class was done the same way - one at a time. But they did it in a timely manner and their roster lists the new members. Maybe it's just the way the Communications people chose to do it. I still can't help but think the delay is/was due to player movement. Time will tell.
                          Is school in session yet ?

Comment

• Yes - freshmen arrived on Sunday; upperclassmen arrived yesterday; half-day classes start today.

Comment

• Round five…

Up next is forward Daniel Panetta! In his final season with the Salmon Arm Silverbacks he tallied 41 points (20G, 21A) and scored nine power-play goals.

Comment

• If school is in session, shouldn't we know about Laba etc ?

Comment

Working...
                                X