No announcement yet.

Colgate 2021-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here is a question: is this a down year for Cornell?

Comment

• TeacherBill, thanks!
      Pregame Gathering
      Friday, March 18 | 1:30 p.m. ET
      Players Sports Bar and Grill

Alumni, families, and friends making their way to Lake Placid are invited to a pregame gathering. This casual event is free to attend; light appetizers provided, and guests may choose to order from the menu / purchase beverages on their own.

Comment

• Must be the 1990 retro jerseys (we rarely used them this year but used them all 5 games against Cornell)

Comment

• To their credit, no mention of the icings which weren’t called (per their homers) nor that the moons just weren’t aligned properly…

https://cornellsun.com/2022/03/13/me...ss-to-colgate/

Comment

• Thanks Iowa, that's a great read !
            It all starts with the goaltending.

Comment

• Lake Placid roll call…

Magoo. Check.
              Iowa. Check.

Others from here?

When I followed Colgate to the Friendship Four tourney, I was surprised that the ‘Gate followers there were basically a completely different subset of ‘Gatekeepers than those that post here. Then I have friends that were 30-year season-ticket-holders that were part of a different subset altogether. Hopefully we’ll have a good-sized group of vocal supporters this weekend.
              Last edited by iowabasedtraveler; 03-15-2022, 06:43 PM.

Comment

• You going to LP Shabby?

Comment

• I love Placid and wish I could be there this year. Cheer loud and proud for me Magoo and Iowa!!!! Go ‘gate!!! I’ll be watching.

Comment

• Lake Placid is a magical place. But I'm going to have to pass this year due to insanely high gas prices and rain in the forecast on Saturday. But I'll be watching.
                    Colgate '09

Comment

• Went up to LP every time we made it, but I always left heartbroken. Hope we win but hate to watch us lose, so will stay home and pray for the best for the underdog #5 seed. Enjoy the pregame gathering and the games!

Yes, goaltending makes the difference. Qpac has a record # of shutouts this season…
                      Hannah Murphy replaced Osborne in net and gave the Raiders a new season.
                      C O L G A T E
                      2023 ECAC CHAMPION
                      1990 NCAA FINALS
                      https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tiU0vQxIQE8

ECAC Pick the Standings Champion, 2008
                      ECAC Pick 'Em Champion, 2010 & 2015
                      ECAC Pick the Playoffs Champion, 2016

Comment

• Originally posted by TchrBill View Post

Yes, goaltending makes the difference. Qpac has a record # of shutouts this season.
                        Qpac’s goaltender is one of the 10 Hobey finalists.

Comment

• Quinnipiac has only lost five times this season. In four of those losses, the opposition has scored first. And twice, that first goal by the opposition was enough to win the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Magoo View Post
                            You going to LP Shabby?
                            I have a new puppy so I'm not going, will be my first miss. ESPN+ and I have a date.
                            It all starts with the goaltending.

Comment

• I’ll be coming up for the final should we get there. Because we are the early game, work prohibits me from making it there that early

Comment

• Not sure I'll make the pregame, but will be there. Made it to Lynah last Sunday, need to keep the roll going!

Comment

Working...
                                X