No announcement yet.

Minnesota State 2021-22 Meet the new conference- same as the old conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad I discovered that I could put the CBS Sports app on my Roku and watch. The streaming was a little choppy, but not terrible. Big win. Looking forward to tomorrow's game.
    My guy is a hard-nosed hockey player who is not afraid to crash the net. Your guy is a goon who runs the goalie.

Comment

Originally posted by maverick2009 View Post
      How about that win eh?! Seemed like a good and strong start, but we'll see what tomorrow brings!
      It was nice to be able to stream the games on collegesportslive.com, the quality was OK (have had better, have had worse)
      Great start to the season. Not surprised by the defensive line up.

The free live stream was appreciated even if the video and audio were a little out of sync.

Comment

Well how about that for a comeback? Six straight goals. UMass looked fairly disinterested after the fourth one. What a weekend! This should get St. Cloud's attention!

Comment

Great sweep but if UMass doesn't do anything this season those wins might not mean much. I have much more interest in this weekend against St Cloud. Let's hope the guys aren't over confident going into this weekend
          All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity. - Gordie Howe

Minnesota State Mankato Mavericks

Comment

Originally posted by MavsFan19 View Post
            Great sweep but if UMass doesn't do anything this season those wins might not mean much. I have much more interest in this weekend against St Cloud. Let's hope the guys aren't over confident going into this weekend
            I'd be stunned if they're over-confident against the team that took them out of the Frozen Four.
            My guy is a hard-nosed hockey player who is not afraid to crash the net. Your guy is a goon who runs the goalie.

Comment

Originally posted by MavsFan View Post

I'd be stunned if they're over-confident against the team that took them out of the Frozen Four.
              Ditto that. Last year's guys haven't forgotten the semifinal loss. And Coach always has them ready to play. Should be rockin' at the arena this weekend!

Comment

Congratulations on a GREAT weekend sweep from a Colgate (and Omaha) fanatic!!

Comment

Originally posted by MavsFan19 View Post
                  Oh, but they do mean a lot. nCCHA was 4-4 this weekend against non-conference teams. If we lost both games the CCHA would be 2-6 against non-conference opponents. These games that we win against quality opponents mean a lot, not only to us, but the whole conference as far as pairwise. And 2 of those losses were by St. Thomas.

Ditto this weekend against SCSU. Based on your statement, the same could be said if we win both and St. Cloud doesn't do anything this season, those wins "wouldn't mean much". Everyone knows that both Massachusetts and St. Cloud are quality programs, so these were huge wins.

Not only that, a few years ago, we went into Boston and swept BU. Those wins against a quality opponent (although BU wasn't as strong as usual that year) were and are huge confidence boosters to the team.

Comment

Mavs moves all the way to the top spot on the USCHO poll. Honestly I wasn't expecting it.

USCHO.com Men's Division I Poll | Rankings - College Hockey | USCHO.com

Comment

Originally posted by njmav1 View Post
                      Mavs moves all the way to the top spot on the USCHO poll. Honestly I wasn't expecting it.

USCHO.com Men's Division I Poll | Rankings - College Hockey | USCHO.com
                      Mavs #2 in USA Today poll. That's more like the disrespect I expected.

National Polls - College Hockey, Inc. (collegehockeyinc.com)

Comment

Even though the BG nation thinks you all suck balls, it’s great to see you (and Bemidji and even the Lakers) carrying the CCHA torch. It’s important for all league members that the CCHA be perceived as a 2-bid league (and not a 2-bit league). Congrats on the big weekend, good luck next weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by TalonsUpPuckDown View Post
                          Even though the BG nation thinks you all suck balls, it’s great to see you (and Bemidji and even the Lakers) carrying the CCHA torch. It’s important for all league members that the CCHA be perceived as a 2-bid league (and not a 2-bit league). Congrats on the big weekend, good luck next weekend.
                          No respect for Ferris Buehler?

Comment

Originally posted by njmav1 View Post

No respect for Ferris Buehler?
                            Miami State sucks more than you guys. Bergeron got what he deserved.

Comment

I was so impressed with the games last weekend I decided to buy tickets for Friday's game. #1 vs #2 - how often does that happen and you actually have a chance to see it!?! You can find me in the nose bleeds -section 315

Comment

Originally posted by maverick2009 View Post
                                I was so impressed with the games last weekend I decided to buy tickets for Friday's game. #1 vs #2 - how often does that happen and you actually have a chance to see it!?! You can find me in the nose bleeds -section 315
                                Nice. Last time I got Friday/Saturday tickets was when they came out here to play Princeton.

Comment

Working...
                                X