No announcement yet.

Wisconsin Hockey 21-22: Your Guess Is As Good As Mine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In reality do we want any of the guys back who can do a 5th year? If they didn't produce last year Watts will another year show? Turning over the roster a bit is important.
    Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
    Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
    "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
    Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

• Oh this video is something. It's not reality, but it's something a politician might put out:

https://***********/BadgerMHockey/st...25020602740740
      gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

• Originally posted by WiscTJK View Post
        Oh this video is something. It's not reality, but it's something a politician might put out:

https://***********/BadgerMHockey/st...25020602740740
        Frickin' A he's coming back. I doubt they do that video if they are canning him. Maybe it was contractually required with Learfield to do a season wrap, let's hope so. And you see he's always wearing that Underarmour hat and not a WI hat.

And yeah, same song and dance, pink unicorns and gold potted rainbows. "We're learning how to use the portal". Yeah that's so hard. "We're too young". It's YOUR strategy TG. It's taken 6 years to figure that out?

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy A View Post

Frickin' A he's coming back. I doubt they do that video if they are canning him. Maybe it was contractually required with Learfield to do a season wrap, let's hope so. And you see he's always wearing that Underarmour hat and not a WI hat.

And yeah, same song and dance, pink unicorns and gold potted rainbows. "We're learning how to use the portal". Yeah that's so hard. "We're too young". It's YOUR strategy TG. It's taken 6 years to figure that out?
          Agreed, he must be coming back. This video doesn't get made if he isn't.
          gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

Comment

Jesus Christ. Granato is full of excuses. What are we on the 10 year Granato rebuild plan? We working on d zone systems next year? And then passing in 2024? I seriously question the judgment of Jason King and the Athletic Department if they are falling for this b.s.

Comment

• Originally posted by druzy192 View Post

Jesus Christ. Granato is full of excuses. What are we on the 10 year Granato rebuild plan? We working on d zone systems next year? And then passing in 2024? I seriously question the judgment of Jason King and the Athletic Department if they are falling for this b.s.
              D zone systems that have ranked 54th of 59 teams? that one? Yeah it just makes the rebuild longer once the hammer comes.....

Comment

D zone systems that have ranked 54th of 59 teams? that one? Yeah it just makes the rebuild longer once the hammer comes.....
                Speaking of Jason King. I believe he has been overseeing hockey since 2013? Pretty sure the hockey program has been more or less horrible during his tenure. Don't see why he is still in charge. Maybe he needs to go

Comment

• Originally posted by druzy192 View Post

Speaking of Jason King. I believe he has been overseeing hockey since 2013? Pretty sure the hockey program has been more or less horrible during his tenure. Don't see why he is still in charge. Maybe he needs to go
                  YES. Everyone, EVERYONE involved with Wisconsin Men’s Hockey has to go. Bar no-one.

EDIT: also,…where is the pride? Where is the pride in this program? Jesus, are their any alumni who are ****ed about the state of the program???
                  Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

No! Tell me I am wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy A View Post

No! Tell me I am wrong.
                      I wish I could bud. I figured this was the way they would go, even though it's wrong IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
                        YES. Everyone, EVERYONE involved with Wisconsin Men’s Hockey has to go. Bar no-one.
                        Yes. Do it. Do it now. It sure is heck can't get any worse.

Comment

• So, it's quite obvious McIntosh doesn't have the "apples" to make a move. Could've made a statement on expectations in the athletic dept.

(Or did Alvarez NOT allow him to make the move?)
                          "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

• Originally posted by MadCityRich View Post
                            So, it's quite obvious McIntosh doesn't have the "apples" to make a move. Could've made a statement on expectations in the athletic dept.

(Or did Alvarez NOT allow him to make the move?)
                            Did Alvarez himself hang on to coaches too long as the AD? Eaves only got 2 bad years and he was gone.

Comment

• Nice to know that I didn’t miss any good hockey again this season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Almington View Post
                                Nice to know that I didn’t miss any good hockey again this season.
                                Yeah, even my hopefulness has been shattered. Glad to read a post from an old-timer.

Comment

Working...
                                X