No announcement yet.

Wisconsin Hockey 21-22: Your Guess Is As Good As Mine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Absolute dog **** call on Achan. Two minutes at best.

Comment

• If Ceulemans is one and done then good riddance. Dude is a disaster.

Comment

• Originally posted by digitalbooya View Post
        This team is god awful.
        Fixed your post.

"Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

• Originally posted by MadCityRich View Post

Fixed your post.
          A lot of the problems would be fixed if they could make in stride tape to tape passes. Instead it's just get the puck, skate in the zone, throw a shot on net and retreat to play d.

Comment

• TG couldn't help himself, he just had yank a goalie this weekend. Watts the point of switching goalies with 5 to go in the a 5 0 game? Ohh it's Garrity nevermind
            Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
            ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
            Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
            "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
            Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

• This series has to be the final nail in the coffin, right? Right??

Comment

• So was he trying to reward Garrity for all the practice time? I'm not sure it worked out very well. Haha.

I'd say getting shut out in back to back games by your biggest rival for the first time since 1935 is not a good look.

Comment

This series has to be the final nail in the coffin, right? Right??
                  Watching tonight was like watching paint dry. Completely uninspired all the way around.

Comment

A lot of the problems would be fixed if they could make in stride tape to tape passes. Instead it's just get the puck, skate in the zone, throw a shot on net and retreat to play d.
                    C'mon man. If and buts? If the goalies could stop every shot, if the forwards would score off of every shot.....

#1- haven't listened or watched a game all year.

Only watched/listened last year because of Caufield.

The year before, same as this year. Haven't been to a game for 3 years when I gave up my "family" tickets after 40+ years.

I just happened to sit down and catch the game at the beginning of the 3rd and thought, why not. Then BOOM, and then I saw a team totally quit. BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, .

I never fault the players, but the staff who recruits them. There arent many great D1 players on this team. Why would a blue chipper commit to WI? At this point because of this dumpster fire, recruiting will never be more difficult, until there's a new staff.

This dumpster fire is, and has been, on the ENTIRE PROGRAM for years now, AND MUST BE REPLACED. I previously said that last season Caufield saved Granato's bacon for at least 1 year. TIME IS UP. Love the guy, but college hockey isn't his place.

I (and others) have been calling for a complete tear down for 3 years and have taken crap for it. Attendance is horrible. I hear the environment at games is horrible. The team is horrible.

Let's see if McIntosh has a pair of "apples" and cleans house after the season ends next week.

If any of you accept the past 4 years, take your participation trophies and leave.

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

• Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
                      What did the coaches say post-game? Do they have any ****ing pride? Strobes used to be such a hothead, Granato too. What happened to them?

all we have are memories now:

Here, remember some good times: https://youtu.be/3lLX8zS8Xco

https://youtu.be/2GT1pCSjNPw

https://youtu.be/YSYw8Ug_AeU

https://youtu.be/i6peRX82pE8
                      Solo, I remember every name on all of those old videos. There aren't many guys on the last 4 years teams that we WILL remember.

Comment

This series has to be the final nail in the coffin, right? Right??
                        I don't see how it's not.
                        Wisconsin Hockey: What're YOU looking at?

The number of times a poster posts per day is directly correlated with how dissatisfied he is with his relationship.

Comment

C'mon man. If and buts? If the goalies could stop every shot, if the forwards would score off of every shot.....

I (and others) have been calling for a complete tear down for 3 years and have taken crap for it.
                          Ah yes, cause being able to make a tape-to-tape pass is in the same realm as scoring on every shot and a goaltender making every save. I didn't realize asking for decent passing was too much. That is my bad.

This team plays like a bunch of individuals. There is zero synergy. Zero teamwork. You CANNOT be a good team without good passing.

I've been calling out Granato's red flags since his second season. Was probably the first one amongst badger fans while others were in the honeymoon phase.

Comment

#1- haven't listened or watched a game all year.

Only watched/listened last year because of Caufield.

The year before, same as this year. Haven't been to a game for 3 years when I gave up my "family" tickets after 40+ years.

I just happened to sit down and catch the game at the beginning of the 3rd and thought, why not. Then BOOM, and then I saw a team totally quit. BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, .

I never fault the players, but the staff who recruits them. There arent many great D1 players on this team. Why would a blue chipper commit to WI? At this point because of this dumpster fire, recruiting will never be more difficult, until there's a new staff.

This dumpster fire is, and has been, on the ENTIRE PROGRAM for years now, AND MUST BE REPLACED. I previously said that last season Caufield saved Granato's bacon for at least 1 year. TIME IS UP. Love the guy, but college hockey isn't his place.

I (and others) have been calling for a complete tear down for 3 years and have taken crap for it. Attendance is horrible. I hear the environment at games is horrible. The team is horrible.

Let's see if McIntosh has a pair of "apples" and cleans house after the season ends next week.

If any of you accept the past 4 years, take your participation trophies and leave.
                            Right on MCR! Truth bombs. We’re dumping our season tickets after 37 years. 18 rows up center ice lower bowl. Haven’t been to a game since 2018.

I’m done. And McIntosh is like Alvarez another football guy who doesn’t know Jack about hockey. I guarantee he couldn’t list off the years Wisconsin won national titles. That’s assuming he even knows they have 6.
                            Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

• The Granato appeasers are long gone because frankly the ones like myself and others were right. I got ripped for questioning things…. 1-13 on the road this year. 0-13 this weekend in goals against your #1 rival. Worst loss to the goofers since 1935. Team is a mess.

It’s over and honestly has been for several years other than the blip last year.

Kohl Center is dead, attendance worse than ever.

Anything other than removal of the entire staff is unacceptable at this point.

Find someone outside the UW umbrella to come here and rebuild from the ground up. Get Coughlin from St Norbert’s or get a proven winner like Mike Hastings in here.

A once great program in shambles…. Truly sad.
                              gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

Solo, I remember every name on all of those old videos. There aren't many guys on the last 4 years teams that we WILL remember.
                                Yep. Agreed on all of it. Fire everyone including the equipment manager and put every scholarship player on notice to. Half assed efforts gets you the bench. So go ahead and enter the transfer portal now if you don’t want to play like Sean Hill, Paul Ranheim, Curtis Joseph, Brian Rafalski, Steve Reinprecht etc.

get some pride, work hard and win or get out.
                                Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X