Wisconsin Hockey 21-22: Your Guess Is As Good As Mine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11/1/2021
    Updates after the Michigan series (L 0-3 Thu, W 4-2 Fri)

Record: 3-5-0 (1-1-0-0 - Tied for 2nd in Big7)
    USCHO Poll: NR (receiving votes); (NR)
    USA Today Poll: NR; (NR)
    PWR: 23; (36) (+13)
    RPI: 23; (36) (+13)
    KRACH: N/A; (N/A) (N/A)
    Scoring: 1.75 GPG; (1.67) (Tied 45 of 57) (N/A)
    Defense: 3.12 GAPG; (3.33) (37 of 57) (N/A)
    Save %: .896; (.879) Tied 37th of 59 (+3)
    Power Play Rate: 3.85% (1 of 26); (5%); 54 of 57 (-4)
    Penalty Kill Rate: 62.5% (15 of 24); (57.9%) Tied 53 of 57 (-2)
    Penalty Min per Game: 8.5; (7.33) Tied for 46 of 57 (1st is worst) (N/A)
    Penalty Min: 68; (44) Tied 35 of 59 (+4)
    Shorthanded Goals Scored; 2; (2) T4 (-2)
    Shorthanded Goals Allowed: 1; (1) T12 (+3)
    Team Faceoff: 55.1%; (57.9%) 7 of 59 (-5)

gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

• I didn't realize Grant Cruickshank transferred from Colorado College to the Goofers. At least he won't be playing vs the Badgers this weekend, apparently.

https://twitter.com/evegoe/status/1455264571464339456

gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

Comment

• Originally posted by WiscTJK View Post
        I didn't realize Grant Cruickshank transferred from Colorado College to the Goofers. At least he won't be playing vs the Badgers this weekend, apparently.

I was shocked to see that. I guess he's at least closer to home.
        Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
        Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
        "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
        Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

• Originally posted by RapidsCity View Post
          So not only did the home team get smoked on the ice, the home fans got smoked in the stands too? Need a tissue?
          Call me when your team has 6 National Championships like UW Men and Women do, Until then you

can have my tissue box.
          UW Hockey NCAA Champs 73, 77, 81, 83, 90, 06

Comment

I didn't realize Grant Cruickshank transferred from Colorado College to the Goofers. At least he won't be playing vs the Badgers this weekend, apparently.

I know a lot of us were up in arms over TG dumping him. His scoring hasn't turned out all that great while at CC, though not horrible. He was a C at an young age, which is impressive and at times can be more important that scoring.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy A View Post

I know a lot of us were up in arms over TG dumping him. His scoring hasn't turned out all that great while at CC, though not horrible. He was a C at an young age, which is impressive and at times can be more important that scoring.
              Yep, I think it came down to scholarship amount and now moving to Goofers, that was not reconcilable apparently.....

Comment

• Reads like Bantle will play this weekend. I'd not be in favor of a massive lineup shuffle after a good performance the last game.

TG said he won't wear a red blazer for the red out Friday, due to his reverence for Bob Johnson. I would not mind if he wore it. It would be a nice way to to link the past with the present.

Comment

• Lace em up and crack some rodent skulls boyz. Just don't get a 5 minute major doing it.

It's a great day for hockey, let go RED! and On Wisconsin!

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                    Lace em up and crack some rodent skulls boyz. Just don't get a 5 minute major doing it.

It's a great day for hockey, let go RED! and On Wisconsin!
                    Absolutely zero interest in the goofer series on this board. What a disappointment.....

Comment

Absolutely zero interest in the goofer series on this board. What a disappointment.....
                      Me! Pick me! I have plenty of interest, but without others posters working it, I just peek. I come to read what y'all have to say though. Reading the Gopher only thread (GPL) just isn't the same. I too miss the days of six to eight pages on just this weekend before puck drop Friday nights. Sigh. Good luck. I hope you lose and nobody gets hurt.
                      You hardly know a day goes by in a cardboard cutout sundown...

Comment

• Guck the fophers.

Comment

• Puck the puck in their own net on a delayed penalty... Ffs.

Comment

• Holy ****, that was a great game!

Comment

• Gotta give them credit. Down 2 goals, tie it up. Score on your on net, and tie it up. Played OT smart and Caufield gets the winner after dinging the crossbar. Is a sweep too much to ask for?

Comment

• Definitely a fun one.
                                Wisconsin Hockey: What're YOU looking at?

The number of times a poster posts per day is directly correlated with how dissatisfied he is with his relationship.

Comment

Working...
                                X