X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WiscTJK
    replied
    Originally posted by Almington View Post
    Nice to know that I didn’t miss any good hockey again this season.
    Nope you sure didn’t. Good to hear from you again.

Leave a comment:

• Timothy A
    replied
    Originally posted by Almington View Post
    Yeah, even my hopefulness has been shattered. Glad to read a post from an old-timer.

Leave a comment:

• Almington
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Timothy A
    replied
    Originally posted by MadCityRich View Post
    So, it's quite obvious McIntosh doesn't have the "apples" to make a move. Could've made a statement on expectations in the athletic dept.

(Or did Alvarez NOT allow him to make the move?)
    Did Alvarez himself hang on to coaches too long as the AD? Eaves only got 2 bad years and he was gone.

Leave a comment:

• MadCityRich
    replied
    So, it's quite obvious McIntosh doesn't have the "apples" to make a move. Could've made a statement on expectations in the athletic dept.

(Or did Alvarez NOT allow him to make the move?)

Leave a comment:

• Timothy A
    replied
    Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
    YES. Everyone, EVERYONE involved with Wisconsin Men’s Hockey has to go. Bar no-one.
    Yes. Do it. Do it now. It sure is heck can't get any worse.

Leave a comment:

• WiscTJK
    replied
    Originally posted by Timothy A View Post

No! Tell me I am wrong.
    I wish I could bud. I figured this was the way they would go, even though it's wrong IMO.

Leave a comment:

• Timothy A
    replied
    Originally posted by WiscTJK View Post
    Agreed, he must be coming back. This video doesn't get made if he isn't.
    No! Tell me I am wrong.

Leave a comment:

• solovsfett
    replied
    Originally posted by druzy192 View Post

Speaking of Jason King. I believe he has been overseeing hockey since 2013? Pretty sure the hockey program has been more or less horrible during his tenure. Don't see why he is still in charge. Maybe he needs to go
    YES. Everyone, EVERYONE involved with Wisconsin Men’s Hockey has to go. Bar no-one.

EDIT: also,…where is the pride? Where is the pride in this program? Jesus, are their any alumni who are ****ed about the state of the program???

Leave a comment:

• druzy192
    replied

D zone systems that have ranked 54th of 59 teams? that one? Yeah it just makes the rebuild longer once the hammer comes.....
    Speaking of Jason King. I believe he has been overseeing hockey since 2013? Pretty sure the hockey program has been more or less horrible during his tenure. Don't see why he is still in charge. Maybe he needs to go

Leave a comment:

• WiscTJK
    replied
    Originally posted by druzy192 View Post

Jesus Christ. Granato is full of excuses. What are we on the 10 year Granato rebuild plan? We working on d zone systems next year? And then passing in 2024? I seriously question the judgment of Jason King and the Athletic Department if they are falling for this b.s.
    D zone systems that have ranked 54th of 59 teams? that one? Yeah it just makes the rebuild longer once the hammer comes.....

Leave a comment:

• druzy192
    replied

Jesus Christ. Granato is full of excuses. What are we on the 10 year Granato rebuild plan? We working on d zone systems next year? And then passing in 2024? I seriously question the judgment of Jason King and the Athletic Department if they are falling for this b.s.

Leave a comment:

• WiscTJK
    replied
    Originally posted by Timothy A View Post

Frickin' A he's coming back. I doubt they do that video if they are canning him. Maybe it was contractually required with Learfield to do a season wrap, let's hope so. And you see he's always wearing that Underarmour hat and not a WI hat.

And yeah, same song and dance, pink unicorns and gold potted rainbows. "We're learning how to use the portal". Yeah that's so hard. "We're too young". It's YOUR strategy TG. It's taken 6 years to figure that out?

Leave a comment:

• Timothy A
    replied
    Oh this video is something. It's not reality, but it's something a politician might put out:

https://twitter.com/BadgerMHockey/st...25020602740740
    Frickin' A he's coming back. I doubt they do that video if they are canning him. Maybe it was contractually required with Learfield to do a season wrap, let's hope so. And you see he's always wearing that Underarmour hat and not a WI hat.

And yeah, same song and dance, pink unicorns and gold potted rainbows. "We're learning how to use the portal". Yeah that's so hard. "We're too young". It's YOUR strategy TG. It's taken 6 years to figure that out?

Leave a comment:

• WiscTJK
    replied
    Oh this video is something. It's not reality, but it's something a politician might put out:

https://twitter.com/BadgerMHockey/st...25020602740740

Leave a comment:

Working...
X