No announcement yet.

Wisconsin Hockey 21-22: Your Guess Is As Good As Mine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So this week's behind the scenes video was with/about Oz coaching the D. Just a coincidence it comes right after blog calling for the coaches to get replaced?

This week the lads play MSU for the annual snoozefest series there. Snoozefest as in MSU's clamp down style of play is not pretty nor very effective. I'm surprised Danton still has a job LOL.
    Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
    Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
    "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
    Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

• Gameday!

Comment

• 4-9.

my pre-season prediction of 14 wins appears to be quite optimistic. I’m revising down 10 wins.

Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

• Something something 27 years of mediocrity… Longer than my lifetime…

Please, just start winning.

Comment

• Shots 22-8 UW after 1 with a 2-0 MSU score. Yeesh.

Comment

• This production on BTN plus is a joke.

Comment

• Stange ties it up!

Comment

• 5-2 loss. Swept by MSU... Embarrassing.

Comment

• Originally posted by digitalbooya View Post
                    This production on BTN plus is a joke.
                    Yes......I am glad I am not paying for it.........no, wait.
                    2016-2017 ECAC West Pick 'em Champion
                    2013-2014 SUNYAC Pick 'em Champion
                    2012-2013 NCHAMIACMCHA Pick 'em Champion
                    2003-2004 SUNYAC Pick 'em Champion
                    2004 Recipient of “The Poster Formerly Known as Mr. Hockey”’s Punxsutawney Phil Award for Outstanding Prognostication.
                    2005-2018 Administrator of ECAC West Pick 'em & UCHC Pick 'em, the original D-III pick'em game; RIP
                    2009 D-III TOP runner-up
                    Wisconsin Hockey - NCAA Men's National Champions
                    1973, 1977, 1981*, 1983*, 1990, 2006

Comment

• MM's (Metaphor Mike to the folks who weren't here for that period) last year when they won 8 games the PP was 18% and the PK 82% This year it is 12% on the PP and 61% on the PK. Truly horrifically embarrassing. The University is doing the players a disservice with these coaches.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                        MM's (Metaphor Mike to the folks who weren't here for that period) last year when they won 8 games the PP was 18% and the PK 82% This year it is 12% on the PP and 61% on the PK. Truly horrifically embarrassing. The University is doing the players a disservice with these coaches.
                        The puppies are doing much worse things than crapping all over the carpet.

Unless a huge turnaround happens, this season has to be the nail in the coffin for Granato, Osiecki and Strobel.

Comment

• Originally posted by digitalbooya View Post
                          The puppies are doing much worse things than crapping all over the carpet.

Unless a huge turnaround happens, this season has to be the nail in the coffin for Granato, Osiecki and Strobel.
                          I hate myself for saying, er typing this, but a turnaround would be a worst care scenario for long term health of the program. It's devastating watching the talent on the team waste away under the current regime.

Comment

I hate myself for saying, er typing this, but a turnaround would be a worst care scenario for long term health of the program. It's devastating watching the talent on the team waste away under the current regime.
                            !!! Agreed!

I feel bad for Tony, he’ll always be my favorite badger player but he and the staff need to go.

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Comment

• Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
                              !!! Agreed! I feel bad for Tony, he’ll always be my favorite badger player but he and the staff need to go.
                              Whose my favorite Badger.....an interesting question.....Ritcher, Derksen, Melanson, Daubenspeck or Elliott.....Can I choose? Probably not. My wife would say Sean Hill is hers. My eldest son is a Pavs guy, can't fault him for being a younger fella. He's probably my favorite F, him or Byce.

TG really hurt himself when he hired MS in place of DG. It's like trading in a Ford Mustang GT500 for a Ford Fiesta. And Oz just seems to have lost it. It's all very sad indeed.

I might take in the Clarkson Friday game in person with my daughter.

Comment

Whose my favorite Badger.....an interesting question.....Ritcher, Derksen, Melanson, Daubenspeck or Elliott.....Can I choose? Probably not. My wife would say Sean Hill is hers. My eldest son is a Pavs guy, can't fault him for being a younger fella. He's probably my favorite F, him or Byce.

TG really hurt himself when he hired MS in place of DG. It's like trading in a Ford Mustang GT500 for a Ford Fiesta. And Oz just seems to have lost it. It's all very sad indeed.

I might take in the Clarkson Friday game in person with my daughter.

sean Hill is another favorite of mine as well! He was like a freight train.

derksen, carey, rafalski and schier. Sooo many to choose from.

Comment

Working...
                                X