Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will there be any broadcasting of our series with Dartmouth? WRPI or RPI TV? A shame if we cannot get this kind of exposure for our first round of the playoffs.
    Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

• Final. Harvard 3 Princeton 0.
      Union will host Princeton while Brown travels to St. Lawrence.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
        Will there be any broadcasting of our series with Dartmouth? WRPI or RPI TV? A shame if we cannot get this kind of exposure for our first round of the playoffs.
        It looks like the ECAC is controlling the streaming of the games. And they only show ESPN+ as a place to watch the games.
        I don't know about WRPI. Maybe Jericho can tell us more about that.
        Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
        Benjamin Franklin
        The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
        Gary Player

Comment

• Originally posted by engineerhockeyfan View Post

It looks like the ECAC is controlling the streaming of the games. And they only show ESPN+ as a place to watch the games.
          I don't know about WRPI. Maybe Jericho can tell us more about that.
          Barring any unforeseen circumstances, all games will be on WRPI.
          Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

• Originally posted by jericho View Post

Barring any unforeseen circumstances, all games will be on WRPI.
            Thanks for the update. I think my entire life has been a series of unforeseen circumstances.
            Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

• I’ve been told that fans are being allowed for the playoffs!

Comment

• Would be welcome news

Comment

• I have been debating whether to post this or not. We may soon reach 1000 replies on this thread. Should we start a new one if the +season is not over? Board does not close threads at 1000 replies anymore, so we can still use this one. That is my preference, but if you feel we should start a new one, I ask for suggestions for a title.

In any case, I need a title for the offseason thread. I have thought of a couple, none particularly good, based upon Shirley leaving. In any case, I intend to do a double countdown, both to the next game and to Shirley leaving this offseason, unless others feel I should not. (By the way, am I correct that 7/1 is her last day or is it 6/30.)
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by sezenack View Post
                    I’ve been told that fans are being allowed for the playoffs!
                    I would think that they would have to sell tickets very soon unless anyone could get in for free.
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• RPI: The Final Countdown
                      Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post

I would think that they would have to sell tickets very soon unless anyone could get in for free.
                        Can’t imagine RPI doing anything for free, but it would be a nice gesture to us long-suffering fans.
                        Let’s keep this thread going until our season is officially over (April would be nice).

And I like Jericho’s off-season thread title, but would have to change it to Countdowns if you do both.

Comment

• Originally posted by sezenack View Post
                          I’ve been told that fans are being allowed for the playoffs!
                          Well wouldn't that be lovely... keep hope alive !! Ha ha
                          ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

• Originally posted by DrDemento View Post

Thanks for the update. I think my entire life has been a series of unforeseen circumstances.
                            Ha ha !!! Too funny.
                            ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

• Originally posted by RPI fan 4 life View Post

Can’t imagine RPI doing anything for free, but it would be a nice gesture to us long-suffering fans.
                              Let’s keep this thread going until our season is officially over (April would be nice).

And I like Jericho’s off-season thread title, but would have to change it to Countdowns if you do both.
                              I totally agree with your entire post.
                              Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
                              Benjamin Franklin
                              The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
                              Gary Player

Comment

• MH Website has been updated -- masked external minions allowed with proof of vax and masking. No ticket info. HFH capacity not to exceed 1205.

https://covid19.rpi.edu/announcements/spectators-update

https://rpiathletics.com/sports/mens...hedule/2021-22
                                Last edited by Wicked Slappaahs; 02-28-2022, 10:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X