This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by talonsuppuckdown View Post

bg is bringing 2 busloads of crazed, hockey starved fans and we all have tickets. We bought them on https://sergeiztix.ru; that wouldn't be a problem, would it?
    :-D a
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

In honor of head coaches Dave Smith and Bryan Vines and their assistants, today is 2 October 2021. There are 0 days until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 2 October 2021 for the start of next season.

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

It appears that ESPN+ is not carrying the game today. Also, the schedule on the RPI site still does not show audio or video for any of the games this year.
        The only way to follow the games seems to be with "live stats".
        Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
        Benjamin Franklin
        The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
        Gary Player

Comment

Just a thought, based on RPI covid protocols, how are visiting teams going to get on campus?
          They aren't letting anyone else inside their buildings.
          Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
          Benjamin Franklin
          Gary Player

Comment

Originally posted by engineerhockeyfan View Post
            It appears that ESPN+ is not carrying the game today. Also, the schedule on the RPI site still does not show audio or video for any of the games this year.
            The only way to follow the games seems to be with "live stats".
            My class's 50th reunion was originally supposed to be last year and then rescheduled for the second weekend of October this year. As we did last year, we will be having a virtual reunion. Maybe next year we can finally reunite in person.

The good news, for those who are wondering, is that e-mails sent to alumni in connection with the reunion have stated that both of RPI's hockey games against Bowling Green that weekend will be livestreamed on the RPITV YouTube channel, which I assume is the same thing as RPITV.

Comment

I guess that there is no need for a game thread today.
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by engineerhockeyfan View Post
                Just a thought, based on RPI covid protocols, how are visiting teams going to get on campus?
                They aren't letting anyone else inside their buildings.
                It shows on the radio broadcast schedule here. We shall see...

http://wrpi.org/sports/mh_schedule.h...KWIzUGDbeWkB0c

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                  I guess that there is no need for a game thread today.
                  What's a game thread? It has been a long time.
                  Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

For the football fans- RPI started slowly but now leads Rochester 38-14 early in the fourth quarter and is having a huge offensive day.

Comment

2:1 RPI after 1 period. Goals Sellar and Linden

Comment

Just taking the boys a little time to get used to being on the ice. If this team comes together this will turn out to be just a lovely season .

Comment

After 2 periods : 4:2 RPI Goals by Lacka and Gagnon. 5 minute major for Hallbauer and game misconduct

Comment

Final score: RPI 5 Union 2. Goal Sellar

Comment

Originally posted by Go Puckman View Post
                              Final score: RPI 5 Union 2. Goal Sellar
                              Even though none of this counts- nice to start off by winning a game over a rival. Difficult to follow without WRPI broadcasting but sure looks like we played a very decent game. Now to get ready for next week and hopefully full video coverage so we can get a better idea of what we have!! Go Red!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post

Even though none of this counts- nice to start off by winning a game over a rival. Difficult to follow without WRPI broadcasting but sure looks like we played a very decent game. Now to get ready for next week and hopefully full video coverage so we can get a better idea of what we have!! Go Red!!!
                                Any time an RPI team puts 5 goals on the board its a good thing.
                                Benjamin Franklin
                                Gary Player

Comment

Working...
                                X