X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks, I did not know that. Lol

Comment

• Congratulations to Dartmouth and Harvard on two wins next weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by Engineers View Post
        Congratulations to Dartmouth and Harvard on two wins next weekend.
        I didn’t know FlagDude was back…. Lol.

Comment

• 47-83-12.

Comment

• Originally posted by vicious View Post

agreed. Does anyone know why they are not traveling? Is it staffing, lack of interest, or some protocol?
            Sort of a combination of all three. Really, only two (three of you count Kurt) of us. It takes a lot of time away from my family and 4 year old daughter, which quite frankly is more important to me. Also, hard to get time off from work when you’re low man on the totem pole and don’t have much time anyway. I will eventually. Kurt wants to take a step back from hockey, and Larry, our newest alumni broadcaster, has been laid up for a bit. Perry has other duties in the SID office. We do have two new students, but they are very involved already with the operation side of things at the studio. They haven’t done any play by play for games yet and haven’t set up a road game, so we don’t want to send them out by themselves. Maybe next season. Sorry. Some of you aren’t going to like it, but thems the breaks.

Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

• We're pretty much destined for 6th right now. Not a bad result looking at all that we lost during the year off, but I think I (and others) got a bit ahead of myself early on in the season when we started out hot and looked like a potential ECAC contender. If we can win a playoff series and use this year as a building block, that's not a bad outcome.

Comment

47-83-12.
                I don't know why you posted this, but obviously it is meant to be Coach Smith's record at RPI, and it was posted after Saturday's game. I have the following

6-27-4
                10-23-3
                17-15-2
                14-19-3

for a total of 47-84-12. Either you missed a loss or I have one which shouldn't be there.
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• That’s actually my combination to my briefcase Ralph sorry. Shouldn’t have posted that.

Comment

• Originally posted by jericho View Post

Sort of a combination of all three. Really, only two (three of you count Kurt) of us. It takes a lot of time away from my family and 4 year old daughter, which quite frankly is more important to me. Also, hard to get time off from work when you’re low man on the totem pole and don’t have much time anyway. I will eventually. Kurt wants to take a step back from hockey, and Larry, our newest alumni broadcaster, has been laid up for a bit. Perry has other duties in the SID office. We do have two new students, but they are very involved already with the operation side of things at the studio. They haven’t done any play by play for games yet and haven’t set up a road game, so we don’t want to send them out by themselves. Maybe next season. Sorry. Some of you aren’t going to like it, but thems the breaks.

And let's not forget another very good and regular broadcaster that pulled his volunteered time including travel a few years back. Main reason being that spending so much weekend time away from young family for an administration that broadcaster now considered beneath contempt and disgust could no longer be reconciled. Did so rather publicly to boot as best as I recall.

Yes, a little of it seemed exaggerated or even embellished at the time. Not any more!!!

Comment

• Thread on eLynah about ECAC playoff possibilities http://elf.elynah.com/read.php?1,235...e=1#msg-235698.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• 39-42-48-49-50-53-56-57

Any guesses on what these numbers represent?

Comment

Nice to see the president not show up to the freak out last night. At least she was consistent with not caring about the hockey team or athletics till the very end. Lol good news dr McElroy was in attendance and actually did a sit down with perry laskaris after the 1st period. Apparently lee has never seen or used headphones in his life since he was using them like a CIA ear piece the whole time? Lol love it!! As far as the substance of the talk with perry goes it was blah and uninspiring. He did say their working on possibly letting some fans back the last two games. Unbelievably stupid

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post

Ha ha... so true. Add to the fact that the good doctor was UNMASKED during the interview (Perry and Fridge wore masks on air) ...adding to the enjoyment factor. I'm sure Shirley was blowing up his phone. I have ZERO confidence they will allow the unwashed into HFH this season....but I'd be thrilled to be proven wrong. If anything, I suspect they'll perhaps allow the parents of seniors attend, wearing Tyvek suits, Scott airpacks and other relevant safety equipment..... ha ha.
                          Give Wicked (blue) a cigar!!! Smoked out the gibberish in red from who was that unmasked man in no time and subsequent events proved him correct. Baseball tomorrow at an OUTDOOR facility with a sizeable spectator area that will probably not even gather 100 onlookers and it's still no "external spectators". Ditto lacrosse over the weekend in a OUTDOOR stadium holding over 5,000. Even WWE storyline writers couldn't make this stuff up.

Comment

• Originally posted by NAFTA123 View Post
                            39-42-48-49-50-53-56-57

Any guesses on what these numbers represent?
                            Attendance figures for the last eight HFH home games ?? Ha ha
                            ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

• I’m hearing there may be a lifting/softening of the spectator banishment policy at RPI in time for weekend ice hockey and MBB events. Have not been able to independently verify this as of this writing
                              ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

• Watched some of the Q - Yale game on SNY last night …couldn’t help but notice the PACKED rink in Hamden …3,625 in attendance as per the box score. Such reckless behavior by two ECAC schools…both of which have medical schools. HA !

Comment

Working...
                                X