This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RPI fan 4 life View Post

If you google “brown hockey audio”, it will take you to a site called tunein.com. It’s a free site. You just have to register to sign in. Will try it closer to game time…
    Thanks. It's too bad that WRPI doesn't travel this year.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post

Thanks. It's too bad that WRPI doesn't travel this year.
      agreed. Does anyone know why they are not traveling? Is it staffing, lack of interest, or some protocol?

Ralph, do you have ESPN+? That is another option and it offers all ECAC regular season hockey games, both men and women's.

Comment

• Originally posted by vicious View Post

agreed. Does anyone know why they are not traveling? Is it staffing, lack of interest, or some protocol?

Ralph, do you have ESPN+? That is another option and it offers all ECAC regular season hockey games, both men and women's.
        No. I will probably get it next year when RPI-TV won't be on YouTube.
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Why is RPITV not going to be on YouTube next year?

Comment

• Originally posted by RPI fan 4 life View Post
            Why is RPITV not going to be on YouTube next year?
            I forget the reason, but it may be the wording of the ECAC agreement with ESPN. Sezenack posted on this a while back.
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I forget the reason, but it may be the wording of the ECAC agreement with ESPN. Sezenack posted on this a while back.
              Correct, it is a contractual prohibition. RPI students that would be working those broadcast tried to get paid because they would essentially be working for ESPN. Didn't happen: https://poly.rpi.edu/news/2021/10/rp...-wages-denied/

Comment

• Terrible first period for RPI. Team looks slow. zero offense going for them. Seriously hopefully next year we find some offense. Watching this team is like watching paint dry.

Comment

• Coach smith I’m sure can’t be pleased with that period. 4 games left fighting for 4 spot and this team looks completely out of sync. Brown is 3 points behind RPI by the way. Even the brown announcers commented on how RPI looks like they have tired legs? Jeez

Comment

• Much better 2nd period.

Comment

• Big win tonight, need one more tomorrow

Comment

• Originally posted by sezenack View Post
                        Big win tonight, need one more tomorrow
                        Definitely! We have to keep the foot on the gas. Colgate is at home vs. SLU.
                        We have Dartmouth and Harvard at home... Colgate visits Princeton and Quinnipiac.

Beating Yale tomorrow night makes next weekend something special.
                        Last edited by fr. joe; 02-18-2022, 11:43 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Engineers View Post
                          Coach smith I’m sure can’t be pleased with that period. 4 games left fighting for 4 spot and this team looks completely out of sync. Brown is 3 points behind RPI by the way. Even the brown announcers commented on how RPI looks like they have tired legs? Jeez
                          I was 1 of the 291 in attendance. Looked like more RPI than Brown fans. RPI was fortunate to be 0-0 after 1st period. Good RPI goal tending and bad puck luck for Brown. Some open shoots seemed to hop over Brown sticks. I can see why #18 Lee is on a top line. I also noticed #20 Schreifels on 4th line. RPI 1st line stands out. Let's go RPI tonight.

Comment

• Got ESPN + when fans were not allowed this year. $6.99/ month less than price of 1 game ticket. And you get the away ECAC games. Worth it. And you can watch lots of other college and pro games as well and that is just the hockey offered. If you consider ticket price, gas and tolls, and hotel for away games (not that tv is better than in person), it’s a bargain. As to the matters at hand….RPI is headed no where if they can’t win 2 games in a row. So tonight is vital.

Comment

• Originally posted by Engineers View Post
                              Much better 2nd period.
                              FWIW, we still have separate game threads for each game. This is the one for today's game vs. Yale: https://fanforum.uscho.com/forum/col...yale-2-19-2022. You are certainly invited to participate.
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

FWIW, we still have separate game threads for each game. This is the one for today's game vs. Yale: https://fanforum.uscho.com/forum/col...yale-2-19-2022. You are certainly invited to participate.
                                Thanks. I missed that thread

Comment

Working...
                                X