Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan Tech Huskies 2020-21: * Our 100th Anniversary * No Catchy Title Needed *****

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you didn't see Coach Stewart's video last night ... it is EXCELLENT!
    MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

• Originally posted by manurespreader View Post
      If you didn't see Coach Stewart's video last night ... it is EXCELLENT!
      do tell!!

Comment

• Originally posted by DrunkTrainPolka View Post

do tell!!
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEYS4Kea5EY

Comment

• So now that Fairbanks bailed on the season, what happens to Winter Carnival? The Huskies are on the road at BG the weekend before, and have no games the weekend after thanks to Anchorage opting out.

http://www.wcha.com/men/articles/202...key-season.php

In all honesty, good riddance. Won't miss you.

Comment

• Originally posted by John J. MacInnes View Post
            So now that Fairbanks bailed on the season, what happens to Winter Carnival? The Huskies are on the road at BG the weekend before, and have no games the weekend after thanks to Anchorage opting out.

http://www.wcha.com/men/articles/202...key-season.php

In all honesty, good riddance. Won't miss you.
            You do realize that the reason they backed out was because none of the other teams were willing to travel to Fairbanks? They would have literally had to play every game on the road like ASU. Pretty sure they don't have the financial resources that ASU does.

Comment

• Whatever Blake did to earn Joe’s wrath, I hope that’s the end of it. The whole team pays a price when you go after one player.
              Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
              USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

• I can't speak for anyone else but tonight was the first time i've been embarrassed by the team since Russell was coach.

Comment

• In 5 games for St. Cloud, Seamus Donahue has 2 assists for 2 points and is plus 4. Second on the team.

Comment

I can't speak for anyone else but tonight was the first time i've been embarrassed by the team since Russell was coach.
                    and as if the competition in the nWCHA comes even close in comparison to the oWCHA... our best team (MNSU) can't even get past the first round of the tourney. like six tries?

how many NCAA championship winners (lord knows how many participants) did russell battle against day-in and day-out?

we are being out-classed, out-coached, and out-played.

but i am patiently waiting until the spring of 2022 before i climb upon my soapbox and ask for ___ __ __ _____.

GO TECH GOLD!
                    Last edited by DrunkTrainPolka; 12-13-2020, 08:35 AM.

Comment

• I like our staff. I think if you compare staffs we are right up there. I'm against changing the staff. However we can't keep doing the same thing and expecting different results. The best coaches change their approach depending on the strengths and weaknesses of the players they have.I think the recent changes to transfer rules has hurt the smaller schools more than anyone will let on.

Comment

I like our staff. I think if you compare staffs we are right up there. I'm against changing the staff. However we can't keep doing the same thing and expecting different results. The best coaches change their approach depending on the strengths and weaknesses of the players they have.I think the recent changes to transfer rules has hurt the smaller schools more than anyone will let on.
                        i like our staff as well... when the three of them came on board i thought it was a great trio... with that being said;

"However we can't keep doing the same thing and expecting different results."

keeping them on board is exactly doing the same thing and expecting different results as well... keep that in mind.

i am not advocating change, yet. but if it's the same story come the first half of 2022, i don't see many other options. and lord, that's with our competition being terrible...

for as much as i like joe et al, tactic alone does not get you there... joe comes across as archaic and out of touch when it comes to relating to players or playing the psychological side of things.

knowing how to use a rotary phone does not help folks that have never seen a rotary phone...

Comment

• After this weekend I would think any lingering questions around goaltending are settled for the time being.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                            After this weekend I would think any lingering questions around goaltending are settled for the time being.
                            I would agree that Blake is the clear #1 for now. I didn't think Sinclair played bad. He had bad play in front of him.

It is good to know we have 2 goalies capable of keeping us in/stealing a game for us. As for the rest of the team...

Comment

• Anxiously waiting to see if NMU can get their game in on Wednesday night. All signs look favorable with 24 hours to go (notice I didn't use the word "positive" in there).

Comment

• Very good JSH. Really had to listen to put things together. Sounds like we had a growth/self realization game on Sunday. I hope we can play like we did Sunday going forward.

Comment

Working...
                                X