Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• huskyfan
    replied
    I'm back to living full time here. Season tickets and all. I have a grand niece on Tech's X-Country team. I'm a bit of a semi invalid since I shattered my kneecap. But I can walk and drive and kayak so all is good.

Leave a comment:

• FadeToBlack&Gold
    replied
    Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
    Only in the Keweenaw. Ad on the radio. Wedding chapel at the funeral home. It's good to be back.
    Glad to know you're still around!

Leave a comment:

• huskyfan
    replied
    Only in the Keweenaw. Ad on the radio. Wedding chapel at the funeral home. It's good to be back.

Leave a comment:

• huskyfan
    replied
    I hate this new format.

Leave a comment:

• huskyfan
    replied
    Of course, you know, now that I'm back on, I'll never shut up.

Leave a comment:

• huskyfan
    replied
    Well, damn. Look who's back. Last time the board forum was updated I was unable to get back on. Ed tried to help me out, but nothing worked. Thought about it tonight, maybe new computer would work. It did! Go Tech!

Leave a comment:

• John J. MacInnes
    replied
    Originally posted by manurespreader View Post
    Does anyone know how to watch tonight's game? Other than BTN?
    The BTN Plus service will be streaming, and the game is supposedly on Bally Sports Wisconsin (the old Fox Sports).

Leave a comment:

• Redridge
    replied
    Hmmmm. Probably need to wait till Friday?

Leave a comment:

• manurespreader
    replied
    Does anyone know how to watch tonight's game? Other than BTN?

Leave a comment:

• manurespreader
    replied
    It's that east coast is better mindset. We haven't seen Mankato or much else from that league so they must be lucky to win. Disgusted wry smile. It made me really happy last spring when Bemidji won their game vs Wisconsin.... and of course that was just luck as well.

Leave a comment:

• njmav1
    replied
    Originally posted by manurespreader View Post
    I listened to the USCHO podcast, or part of it, yesterday and man, talk about making excuses for umass. oh, it's the first weekend, oh, they lost a lot on defense, geesh. But don't give credit to Mankato, no siree bob. They have a good team but....
    They they did take a swipe at the Mavs- called them an older team.

Leave a comment:

• manurespreader
    replied
    I listened to the USCHO podcast, or part of it, yesterday and man, talk about making excuses for umass. oh, it's the first weekend, oh, they lost a lot on defense, geesh. But don't give credit to Mankato, no siree bob. They have a good team but....

Leave a comment:

• manurespreader
    replied
    Ferris gets a win vs the nchc, so does Lake state and Mankato scored 5 in the third to blow away UMass, the absolute premier team in HE. Not a bad start I'd say. We all know that when Mankato scores it tends to unleash another one right away, but man, against Umass? That was a statement.!

Leave a comment:

• JohnsonsJerseys
    replied
    I'm not going to make any judgements from the scrimmage. Both coaches played with expanded rosters and had requests of the refs not to make too many calls that resulted in PK/PP, etc. Other than individual performances, I don't think it indicates much of what is to come for either team.

Leave a comment:

• manurespreader
    replied
    Well..... seems to me we have more work to do than some other teams. Hard to tell of course, but man Michigan put it to BGSU and Mankato is playing quite well. Go Huskies!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X