Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• redwing61
    replied
    David Jankowski is transferring to Tech from St. Lawrence for a fifth season.

Leave a comment:

• Lost_Husky
    replied
    Per Brad Schlossman, Tech added forward Jack Works from Denver.

Leave a comment:

• HuskyDut
    replied
    When do we hear more? The suspense is killing me!

Leave a comment:

• Bronco
    replied
    Originally posted by John J. MacInnes View Post

It's back on the schedule. With one notable change in the participant list. That's all I can say for now.
    Glad to hear MTU is trying to keep the GLI alive. Good luck, and hopefully WMU gets an invite again sooner rather than later.

Leave a comment:

• John J. MacInnes
    replied
    Originally posted by HuskyDut View Post
    So Coach Shawhan dropped a couple hints about the GLI recently. Any more on that?
    It's back on the schedule. With one notable change in the participant list. That's all I can say for now.

Leave a comment:

• HuskyDut
    replied
    So Coach Shawhan dropped a couple hints about the GLI recently. Any more on that?

Leave a comment:

• moose97
    replied
    Originally posted by John J. MacInnes View Post
    Simon Kjellberg from RPI is an all-ECAC performer and has two years of eligibility available.
    Kjellberg has committed to ... Northern Michigan

Leave a comment:

• redwing61
    replied
    Our incoming goalies this fall are Max Vayrynen and Michael Morelli.

Leave a comment:

• John J. MacInnes
    replied
    Lukas Sillinger is in the portal. How good would he look in Huskies sweater?

He's going to be a great pickup for whoever gets him.

Leave a comment:

• FadeToBlack&Gold
    replied
    No surprise about Bailey trying to leave, that means Blake is likely staying for his senior year. Plus we just got another goalie commit today, so I assume Joe knew this was coming.

Leave a comment:

• model94
    replied
    Reviewing the 2021 portal information, of 265 players (non goalies) who entered, 80 ended up D3 / Canadian college or even on club teams and another 30, assuming that's what a blank "new team" field means, ended up not playing.

Leave a comment:

• John J. MacInnes
    replied
    There are a couple of great options in the portal that would be a substantial upgrade on the blue line. Simon Kjellberg from RPI is an all-ECAC performer and has two years of eligibility available, and Derek Daschke from Miami intrigues me as a potential breakout candidate also with two years to play. Plus there's Connor Kelley from UMD who played a great game against Tech in the tournament, he's got 3 years left.

Leave a comment:

• StevieYnot
    replied
    Originally posted by Lost_Husky View Post
    The D corp is thinning out. 2 more entered the portal along with back-up goalie Bailey.
    Datema seemed to get looks early on in his time at Tech, but then it appeared he was on the wrong side of Shawhan and got buried.

It's unfortunate about Doctor, he struck me as a potential Lars Helminen lite, someone who could bring it up the ice and provide some opportunities from the back end.

Maybe it was a square peg in a round hole situation, but these departures at D all at once are a bit concerning.

Leave a comment:

• Lost_Husky
    replied
    The D corp is thinning out. 2 more entered the portal along with back-up goalie Bailey.

Leave a comment:

• model94
    replied
    Originally posted by TalonsUpPuckDown View Post
    Here are two:
    Gopher Puck Live (lists in portal entry date order): https://gopherpucklive.com/transfer-portal/
    UNH Google Sheet (includes player stats): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    Entering the transfer portal with a -31 +/- .....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X