<> Michigan Tech Huskies 2021-22: STILL Our 100th Anniversary <>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Redridge View Post
    Im sure Devin is a great goalie. Stats look good. Bolstered a bit by a weak HE this year and recent games against LIU. He just got blown up for 6 against ASU…LOL. Timing is everything.
    Jeabus you're dumb
    Current NCAA D-I rinks I've been to:

AHA:
    B1G: UMich, MSU, UMinn, Notre Dame, OSU, UWisc
    CCHA: BSU, BG, FSU, LSSU, MSU, MTU, NMU
    ECAC:
    HEA: UMass
    NCHC: Miami, UMD, UND, SCSU, WMU
    Independant: ASU

Inactive: UAH, ASU, BSU, UMD, UND, NMU, Notre Dame

Comment

• Originally posted by moose97 View Post

Jeabus you're dumb
      Your a pretty angry dude. Glad I dont have to deal with you in real life.

Go Huskies!

Comment

• Originally posted by Redridge View Post
        Your a pretty angry dude. Glad I dont have to deal with you in real life.
        There are at least 7 goalies with better stats than Pietila. And that doesn't include any skaters, who, by default, have a better chance of winning the Hobey. Pietila has zero chance of winning. Zero. If you've deluded yourself into believing that's not true, then that's on you. And here I'd been lead to believing Tech fans were smart lol

AHA:
        ECAC:

Comment

• Justin Misiak tied the record for most games played as a Husky on Saturday by appearing in his 165th contest. Of course there will be some people that want to put an asterisk on that because he got an extra year to add to his total, but don't be so quick to judge. The current record holder is Richard Novak, who also had an extra year of sorts. He was injured early in his 3rd season at Tech and took a medical redshirt after appearing in just 7 games. He then came back for two full seasons after that to get to 165 appearances.

https://img.comc.com/i/Hockey/1989-9...zoom&side=back

Comment

• Originally posted by John J. MacInnes View Post
            Justin Misiak tied the record for most games played as a Husky on Saturday by appearing in his 165th contest. The current record holder is Richard Novak...

https://img.comc.com/i/Hockey/1989-9...zoom&side=back
            Heck, just playing 40 games in three of his four seasons is impressive enough! You either have to be in the National Championship game or get several Alaska exemption games on the schedule (and be 100% healthy and talented) to get close to 40 in a season now-a-days.
            Preserving Michigan Tech's Hockey History
            https://www.johnsonsjerseys.net
            Originally posted by geezer
            Tech has the best of everything, even the best jersey nerd.
            Originally posted by manurespreader
            ...I really enjoyed listening to Ryan Johnson. He sounded intelligent.

Comment

• Originally posted by redwing61 View Post
              Joe said on his show today that we have a goalie committed for next season. His identity does not seem to be public knowledge, but I have some guesses:

1. Max Gutjahr (Amarillo, NAHL) – from Appleton, Wis.; NAHL goaltender of the month for November; teammate of Oliver Bezick
              2. Alex Tracy (Sioux City, USHL) – has since committed to Minnesota State
              3. Sam Evola (Johnstown, NAHL) – from Rochester, Mich.; 12th best sv.% in NAHL (10+ GP)
              4. Lassi Lehti (El Paso, NAHL) – 8th best sv% in NAHL (10+ GP); Houghton may be a welcome change after El Paso for an Espoo native
              Sam Evola just committed to Bowling Green. At least I'm decent at identifying future CCHA goalies...

Comment

• Uh oh, NMU is doing some testing today to determine if they have an outbreak. This weekend may be in question.

Comment

• Not surprising at all.
                  MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

• https://ccha.com/news/2022/1/20/mens...to-sunday.aspx

AHA:
                    ECAC:

Comment

• Games are not happening this weekend. NMU had more positive cases.

Comment

• Originally posted by John J. MacInnes View Post
                        Games are not happening this weekend. NMU had more positive cases.
                        Nice to have that Insider. It'll take TV6 or Gazette/Journal forever to get this online to inform fans about their weekend plans being altered.

Comment

• No makeup dates yet, because they want to make sure that NMU is able to play next weekend before altering the schedule further.

Comment

• Originally posted by manurespreader View Post
                            Not surprising at all.
                            Why is that?
                            "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

• Several reasons, but nothing to do with nmu. 1. the average person has no idea just how easily transmissible the omicron variant is. It is really, really easy to catch. 2. Even if you are boosted, it's still easy to catch, it's just milder. 3. Societies attitude toward the virus is cavalier. Go to Home depot or any other business, no one wears a mask, no one thinks they could get it, except they can. So with that lax attitude, which is in contrast to the whole rest of the world frankly, it means there is a lot of virus out there lurking around. Ie the test positivity rate is high.
                              Thus it is not surprising that even though teams take a lot of care to protect themselves, they still get it. What is surprising is that more teams don't have outbreaks.
                              MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

• Huskies are up to #9 in the PairWise this morning.

And their RPI at .5651 is only .0006 behind Duluth.

Comment

Working...
                                X