No announcement yet.

<> Michigan Tech Huskies 2021-22: STILL Our 100th Anniversary <>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course, you know, now that I'm back on, I'll never shut up.
    Originally posted by mtu_huskies
    "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
    Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
    Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

I hate this new format.
      Boosh Factor 4

Comment

Only in the Keweenaw. Ad on the radio. Wedding chapel at the funeral home. It's good to be back.
        Boosh Factor 4

Comment

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
          Only in the Keweenaw. Ad on the radio. Wedding chapel at the funeral home. It's good to be back.
          Glad to know you're still around!

Comment

I'm back to living full time here. Season tickets and all. I have a grand niece on Tech's X-Country team. I'm a bit of a semi invalid since I shattered my kneecap. But I can walk and drive and kayak so all is good.
            Boosh Factor 4

Comment

Dirk is stealing trivia from MacInnes.
              Boosh Factor 4

Comment

Congrats Huskies! Congrats Fade! On the big wins. All is well in the Keweenaw tonight
                Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Watched in person. The hustle never stopped. Very aggressive penalty kill. Very well conditioned team. Home fans were out of the game after 4-2. The ginormous rink was dead, except for the misfits.

Comment

I'm curious, we had one line, the Caderoth line, that seemed really big and another line, with Bronte that seemed really fast. Were either of these lines giving them problems that they had trouble dealing with? it's hard to tell on the radio.
                    MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
                      Dirk is stealing trivia from MacInnes.
                      It's not stealing when it's volunteered to him.

Comment

Great weekend Husky nation...congrats!

Comment

Huge wins.! I was a doubter i'm afraid. Looking at the UW thread, the misfits got under the skin of some. it's why I avoid madison. I was treated poorly there once and I won't go back. Onward!
                          MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

Badger fans complaining that Tech fans were chanting “go Huskies”! Such a crude and offensive cheer. There are children present!

Two thoughts:

If you don’t want the visiting fans to cheer, then don’t give up 5 goals per game.

If you don’t want them chanting in your barn, travel to Houghton and play.

Comment

Originally posted by manurespreader View Post
                              Huge wins.! I was a doubter i'm afraid. Looking at the UW thread, the misfits got under the skin of some. it's why I avoid madison. I was treated poorly there once and I won't go back. Onward!
                              Whatever happened to the Crease Creatures? I didn't see anything that looked like a UW student section in the crowd shots of the highlights packages. Or have they adopted the B1G mentality of only giving a sh1t when a "like-minded" school is in town?

Comment

Nice start for you guys, hope Michael Karow brings some leadership to your team and has a good year.

Comment

Working...
                                X