No announcement yet.

<> Michigan Tech Huskies 2021-22: STILL Our 100th Anniversary <>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On vacation up this way with my now-fianc? (she said yes at Brockway Mtn!) and popped into the arena to hit the apparel shop. Was rather disappointed to see so much of the current wares now have a very prominent Nike swoosh on them, but found a nice retro-ish hoodie and grabbed a 100th anniversary puck and a flag for my future man cave. Was pleasantly surprised to see the Broadmoor and the short-lived Sauer trophies in the display case.

Comment

I thought our first 5 game schedule was tough, but then I looked at Mankato's. 2 at UMass, st. Cloud at home for two and then one of Michigan, Duluth or Providence.

getting close now!
      MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

Originally posted by manurespreader View Post
        I thought our first 5 game schedule was tough, but then I looked at Mankato's. 2 at UMass, st. Cloud at home for two and then one of Michigan, Duluth or Providence.
        In recent seasons, MSU has played NoDak, Boston U, and ASU to open the season. He's not shy about scheduling tough opponents early.

Comment

http://redarmy.union.rpi.edu/?p=475

Comment

Beat Northern!
            Preserving Michigan Tech's Hockey History
            https://www.johnsonsjerseys.net
            Originally posted by geezer
            Tech has the best of everything, even the best jersey nerd.
            Originally posted by manurespreader
            ...I really enjoyed listening to Ryan Johnson. He sounded intelligent.

Comment

Well..... seems to me we have more work to do than some other teams. Hard to tell of course, but man Michigan put it to BGSU and Mankato is playing quite well. Go Huskies!

Comment

I'm not going to make any judgements from the scrimmage. Both coaches played with expanded rosters and had requests of the refs not to make too many calls that resulted in PK/PP, etc. Other than individual performances, I don't think it indicates much of what is to come for either team.
                Preserving Michigan Tech's Hockey History
                https://www.johnsonsjerseys.net
                Originally posted by geezer
                Tech has the best of everything, even the best jersey nerd.
                Originally posted by manurespreader
                ...I really enjoyed listening to Ryan Johnson. He sounded intelligent.

Comment

Ferris gets a win vs the nchc, so does Lake state and Mankato scored 5 in the third to blow away UMass, the absolute premier team in HE. Not a bad start I'd say. We all know that when Mankato scores it tends to unleash another one right away, but man, against Umass? That was a statement.!

Comment

I listened to the USCHO podcast, or part of it, yesterday and man, talk about making excuses for umass. oh, it's the first weekend, oh, they lost a lot on defense, geesh. But don't give credit to Mankato, no siree bob. They have a good team but....

Comment

I listened to the USCHO podcast, or part of it, yesterday and man, talk about making excuses for umass. oh, it's the first weekend, oh, they lost a lot on defense, geesh. But don't give credit to Mankato, no siree bob. They have a good team but....
                      They they did take a swipe at the Mavs- called them an older team.

Comment

It's that east coast is better mindset. We haven't seen Mankato or much else from that league so they must be lucky to win. Disgusted wry smile. It made me really happy last spring when Bemidji won their game vs Wisconsin.... and of course that was just luck as well.

Comment

Does anyone know how to watch tonight's game? Other than BTN?

Comment

Hmmmm. Probably need to wait till Friday?
                            Go Huskies!

Comment

Does anyone know how to watch tonight's game? Other than BTN?
                              The BTN Plus service will be streaming, and the game is supposedly on Bally Sports Wisconsin (the old Fox Sports).

Comment

Well, damn. Look who's back. Last time the board forum was updated I was unable to get back on. Ed tried to help me out, but nothing worked. Thought about it tonight, maybe new computer would work. It did! Go Tech!
                                Originally posted by mtu_huskies
                                "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
                                Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
                                Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Working...
                                X