This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rw1733 View Post
    I waited a month to see Maine take another penalty.
    It was funny when Greenway ran the goalie or at least he thought so, laughing all the way to the box. He must have Carte Blanche from Red to whatever he wants. I did like the play from thiessen, looks like Maine has 2 decent goalies, lord knows they need them.
    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Maybe they could play both of them at the same time?

Comment

• Good night all. Another penalty, goal for BC opening the flood gates.

Comment

• This team is so inept offensively!! Defensively, they allow over 50 shots on goal!!!! Who knows what the score would have been without a great performance by Oustman.

Comment

• 60 shots against. Woof.

Comment

• This iteration of Maine "hockey" could be the worst since the arrival of Red.

And that's saying something.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fishman'81 View Post
                This iteration of Maine "hockey" could be the worst since the arrival of Red.

And that's saying something.
                Given up, no contract so Red has who cares attitude. He isn't getting another head coaching job in Orono or anywhere else. Retirement time.
                I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post

Given up, no contract so Red has who cares attitude. He isn't getting another head coaching job in Orono or anywhere else. Retirement time.
                  He never had head coaching ability. He's right there with Semler. I will give him credit for bringing in goal tenders.

Comment

• I thought Maine played really hard this weekend and the goaltending was much improved. They’ve been dealt a **** hand and did the best they could. With Tralmaks and Schmidt they might have even gotten a split. Mills needs to be held accountable for ****** Maine over so bad.
                    Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                    Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                      I thought Maine played really hard this weekend and the goaltending was much improved. They’ve been dealt a **** hand and did the best they could. With Tralmaks and Schmidt they might have even gotten a split. Mills needs to be held accountable for ****** Maine over so bad.
                      Ahh, the Gov’s fault the team sucks....New excuse I hadn’t heard before.
                      I guess I missed her behind the bench coaching and also working with Red on recruiting....
                      Why wasn’t Tralmaks and JSS skating this weekend???? Mills bench them?
                      $90(more) for a drink holding ledge and a Maine blanket, but the views still great.
                      Just win.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                        I thought Maine played really hard this weekend and the goaltending was much improved. They’ve been dealt a **** hand and did the best they could. With Tralmaks and Schmidt they might have even gotten a split. Mills needs to be held accountable for ****** Maine over so bad.
                        Its just hockey and Mills had nothing to do with this years team capability. Its a lost season and nothing more than practice games. The players moral is in the tubes, across the ncaa. Red is snoozing and Im sure is so motivating. Heck the times ive heard him in an interview have been brutal to listen too, void of any enthusiasm, more so than last year. Not that he ever was full of enthusiasm.

And dont say its because theres no home games.
                        Last edited by NorthMike; 02-21-2021, 06:06 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthMike View Post

Its just hockey and Mills had nothing to do with this years team capability. Its a lost season and nothing more than practice games. The players moral is in the tubes, across the ncaa. Red is snoozing and Im sure is so motivating. Heck the times ive heard him in an interview have been brutal to listen too, void of any enthusiasm, more so than last year. Not that he ever was full of enthusiasm.

And dont say its because theres no home games.
                          Red was never a head coach. The proof is in the pudding. All he's ever done is drawn around two million in taxpayer dollars without producing Jack S***.

He ought to be ashamed of himself. He's the worst Welfare Queen that Maine has ever endured.
                          Last edited by Fishman'81; 02-21-2021, 10:47 PM.

Comment

• Instead of overthinking the next coaching hire, why the heck wouldn't Maine just go get the guy who has AIC fifth in the pairwise?? That's incredible.

Comment

• Quotes from Gendron in BDN. “We didn’t generate much after the second goal,” Gendron said.

He said his team was sloppy because of the players’ fatigue.

“When you’re tired, one of the things that goes is your decision-making,” Gendron said.

https://bangordailynews.com/2021/02/...-blank-umaine/

Comment

• How can they be fatigued? They hadn't played a game in almost a month and they're in their early twenties. Just another lame excuse.
                                Last edited by rw1733; 02-22-2021, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X