Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I waited a month to see Maine take another penalty.

Comment

• Why are so many players (4) out tonight?

Comment

• All things considered, a very solid period. Maine got a few chances and looked like they belonged on the rink with the Eagles.

Comment

• Originally posted by rw1733 View Post
          Why are so many players (4) out tonight?
          It sounds like they had major Covid issues.
          Originally posted by BobbyBrady
          Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

It sounds like they had major Covid issues.
            Thanks.

Comment

• Butala should get an assist on the last BC goal.

Comment

• Horrible play by Butala.

Comment

• Should there have been icing on BC’s second goal? I heard the announcers mention it but wasn’t really paying attention myself.

Comment

Should there have been icing on BC’s second goal? I heard the announcers mention it but wasn’t really paying attention myself.
                    I didn't quite see it, but they mentioned it was waved off. Ive seemed to notice a lot of potential icings against the Eagles getting waved off in this game, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by amkirby10 View Post

I didn't quite see it, but they mentioned it was waved off. Ive seemed to notice a lot of potential icings against the Eagles getting waved off in this game, though.
                      Wonder why that would be? I saw him on the ice earlier and was going to mention it. Would seem to be a massive conflict of interest.

Comment

I do think overall the program is in a lot better shape now than when Red took over.
                        How in the world can you say that with a straight face? Maine hockey is very clearly worse-off than it ever was under Tim, never mind under Sean, and that history goes back for many many years... Say, 35 or so.

Please.

Comment

• Turnovers. penalties, nothing new.

Comment

• All in all, a better game than I expected. Awful game for Butala, and how classic Maine is it to take a penalty in the final 2:00 while trailing by a goal?

Comment

• I can live with a one goal loss. Maine played really hard but missed Tralmaks and Schmidt on the PP and were really sloppy in their own end at times.

It was nice to see Thiessen have a good game.

Comment

• Originally posted by amkirby10 View Post
                                All in all, a better game than I expected. Awful game for Butala, and how classic Maine is it to take a penalty in the final 2:00 while trailing by a goal?
                                The usual incompetence. Certainly not unexpected.

Comment

Working...
                                X