This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Runsub5 View Post

He was one of the team's high scorers. Strange that he would transfer and have only one year of eligibility left. Perhaps he knows who the next Maine coach will be?
    Will he actually have two years of eligibility if wants to because of Covid?
    Originally posted by BobbyBrady
    Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

He was one of the team's high scorers. Strange that he would transfer and have only one year of eligibility left. Perhaps he knows who the next Maine coach will be?
      Ha, we can only hope on the next coach.
      Big boy. I don't remember him from the game last year.
      We dont have much recent luck with these big guys, but hope he's a good fit.

Comment

• Fwiw: #23......
        $90(more) for a drink holding ledge and a Maine blanket, but the views still great.
        Just win.....

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthMike View Post

Ha, we can only hope on the next coach.
          Big boy. I don't remember him from the game last year.
          We dont have much recent luck with these big guys, but hope he's a good fit.
          The last guy with that kind of height who wasn't a goal tender was a defenseman. I think it was Simon Denis-Pepin (6-7), who was a captain in his senior year (2008-2009).

Comment

The last guy with that kind of height who wasn't a goal tender was a defenseman. I think it was Simon Denis-Pepin (6-7), who was a captain in his senior year (2008-2009).
            Enjoyed simon. He got better. It was fun to hear how some game callers butchered that nice french name.
            Last edited by NorthMike; 10-30-2020, 05:55 AM.

Comment

The human pylon.

bigmrg74: "You can't drink the day away if you don't start early!"
              SledDog: "UncleRay seems to be the most sensible one here tonight."
              All great men are dead and I'm not feeling well.
              A Margarita! in every hand and another Margarita! in the other hand!

And stay off the lawn!

Comment

• Originally posted by UncleRay View Post
                The human pylon.
                Wasn't that Mushaluk ?
                I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post

Wasn't that Mushaluk ?
                  Hmmm, you might have me there, Wally. Lots of gray hair robbing my memory. But SDP wasn't exactly fleet afoot, was he?
                  bigmrg74: "You can't drink the day away if you don't start early!"
                  SledDog: "UncleRay seems to be the most sensible one here tonight."
                  All great men are dead and I'm not feeling well.
                  A Margarita! in every hand and another Margarita! in the other hand!

And stay off the lawn!

Comment

• Originally posted by UncleRay View Post

Hmmm, you might have me there, Wally. Lots of gray hair robbing my memory. But SDP wasn't exactly fleet afoot, was he?
                    He improved greatly in his time here. He was brought in too early by Timmay, either 17 or just turned 18 as a freshman. By his senior year he was pretty good. Got a sniff in NHL? but quit playing after a few years in Pro Hockey.
                    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Herner - one game?
                      Cochrane

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthMike View Post
                        Herner - one game?
                        Cochrane
                        Tall guys who didnt do much

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post

Wasn't that Mushaluk ?
                          yes. Mushaluk was knows as "The Human Pylon" in the Maine threads

Comment

• So this weirdo season starting Nov 20 is the last one on the deal for Gendron....

Maine Hockey: I want to believe
                            43-21-4 (.662) in games I attended over 4 years as a student
                            104-47-14 (.669) in that time
                            3x FROZEN FOUR

11-20-2 in games I've attended since. (2-2-1 under Red)

Comment

• Maine posts the schedule without having the approval of the President. Perhaps it's just me, but why post the schedule without first having approval to play the games?

Comment

• Originally posted by BoSox3066 View Post
                                So this weirdo season starting Nov 20 is the last one on the deal for Gendron....
                                Who knows. I wouldn't be surprised if he is extended at some point. The administration loves him.

Comment

Working...
                                X