No announcement yet.

BC Eagles 2020-21 - in memory of Steve Gerrish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gasseau picked in the 7th round, little later than I expected. Also, Haggerty said today he’s headed to the USHL in Fargo next year, and BC in 2022. I was pretty surprised to hear that he’s not coming this fall.

Another notable de-commit, Peter Reynolds, who also opted to the QMJHL, wasn’t even drafted. Pretty shocking with how big of a recruit he was supposed to be at the time

Comment

• I can’t get excited for first round draft pics anymore. They are often to young to lead us to titles and they leave after only 1-2 years, disputing team chemistry. The transfer portal is more important than a first round recruit. You need upperclassman to win titles.

Go Eagles!

Comment

• Pretty much agree with that. Michigan will be a fascinating case study this season. Loading up on premier talent but that alone never seems to lead to great success or a title. The question will be do they have the right mix of upperclassmen.

Comment

• Schedule's out.

https://bceagles.com/sports/mens-ice-hockey/schedule
          A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
            Looking like a 36-0 regular season with 3 tourney titles to squeeeeeeky into the hea playoffs !!

let mookie be the first to offer congratulations
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Harrison Roy to LSSU. Found on their website that they are not requiring COVID vaccine. So I think that confirms what I heard.

Comment

• Totally forgot August 1 was the new commitment date for certain age player. With that, BC got two huge commitments in Aram Minnetian and Ryan Leonard. Don't think anyone had Ryan Leonard going to BC.

Comment

• Very sorry to hear about Jimmy Hayes.
                  Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                  Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                    Very sorry to hear about Jimmy Hayes.
                    Stunning news. Awful, awful, awful.

https://***********/Buccigross/statu...145104901?s=20

It Happened!!!!

Comment

• I saw that he just recently posted on Instagram about his kid's birthday. Shocking to say the least. Leaves behind his wife and two young kids.

Comment

• Terrible, terrible news about Jimmy Hayes. Always loved his cellies. Can't even imagine how devastated his family is.
                        Originally posted by reBlur
                        the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

• What terrible news. Will always have a fond place in Eagles fans' hearts for his significant contributions to the 2010 National Championship. RIP big guy.
                          The ORIGINAL Cross Check

Frozen Four appearances since 98'
                          BC - 12
                          BU - 2

BC Hockey 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012 National Champions

Comment

• Truly tragic news. Really sorry, guys. I really hope his young family can heal.
                            Signature line intentionally left blank.

Comment

• Some things are just inexplicable. Jimmy Hayes' very premature death is one of them. Condolences from this small corner of the Northeastern hockey fanbase.
                              "Through the years, we ever will acclaim........"

Comment

• Very sad news. Condolences to all The Eagles out there. Hug your loved ones a bit longer tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X