X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
    https://twitter.com/ep_transfers/sta...481203714?s=19

If this is correct, guess we'll see if they are still in on Matt Brown. Regardless, nobody in Hockey East is bringing in a better forward duo than Kruse and Cruikshank.
    Love the insight on two players you have never seen play. Ever.

As far as Matt Brown - love his game. Then again I have seen him play about a dozen games.

Comment

• Hey genius, it's not my insight. I actually go off what people who cover the game say about these two players. But I knew my post would draw a reaction from you. Keep up your obsession with everything BC.

Comment

Hey genius, it's not my insight. I actually go off what people who cover the game say about these two players. But I knew my post would draw a reaction from you. Keep up your obsession with everything BC.
        I comment on a lot of college hockey teams as I enjoy the sport. You arent special.

Regardless, nobody in Hockey East is bringing in a better forward duo than Kruse and Cruikshank....according to other peoples opinion on stuff that I read somewhere.....I forgot you are the one who never has his own opinion. Lastly, don't use such foul language - keep it civil. Embarrassing I bet.
        Last edited by Lemonade; 04-07-2021, 09:28 AM.

Comment

• So you mocked me when you thought it was my opinion and are now mocking me because it's not my opinion and I am going off what people who cover the game say? You truly are a special, special breed. I don't have to keep it civil with someone as dumb as you. Sorry.

Comment

So you mocked me when you thought it was my opinion and are now mocking me because it's not my opinion and I am going off what people who cover the game say? You truly are a special, special breed. I don't have to keep it civil with someone as dumb as you. Sorry.
            Is that your opinion or someone’s opinion you read? Just want to be clear.

Comment

• Guys settle this in the parking lot.

Comment

• No doubt BC is bringing in two very good forwards and a very experienced goalie. I expect they will bring in 6 transfers including another forward and 2 defenseman.

Go Eagles!

Comment

• We'll see. I just can't imagine 6. The tweet I posted has a clickable link and it says rumored to BC where as Kruse and Dop were confirmed by BC. I am guessing UND wants him. He's from Wisconsin, maybe they take a run. Maybe it will come down to Cruikshank or Brown for BC. Curious if they are interested in Blackmun from UML on defense. Still only expecting one transfer dman.

Comment

• Justin Wells 6’4” defenseman from Bowling Green is transferring to BC. Just what we needed on defense. A grad transfer who will be 23 in July.

Go Eagles!

Comment

• College hockey has evolved into a bunch of players wearing a new team jersey every season.

Comment

• Originally posted by eaglekeeper View Post
                        Justin Wells 6’4” defenseman from Bowling Green is transferring to BC. Just what we needed on defense. A grad transfer who will be 23 in July.

Go Eagles!
                        That will give them 7 dmen (includes Hreschuk). Still need an 8th but that could be anyone at this point. A walk on type. The BCBG Eagle Falcons are ready to take flight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lemonade View Post
                          College hockey has evolved into a bunch of players wearing a new team jersey every season.
                          It will be even worse this upcoming season with all the free transfers being allowed in every sport.
                          Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

• Originally posted by eaglekeeper View Post
                            Justin Wells 6’4” defenseman from Bowling Green is transferring to BC. Just what we needed on defense. A grad transfer who will be 23 in July.

Go Eagles!
                            His dad was an All-American York's final year at BGSU.

Comment

That will give them 7 dmen (includes Hreschuk). Still need an 8th but that could be anyone at this point. A walk on type. The BCBG Eagle Falcons are ready to take flight.
                              Are you counting Jack Agnew? Does Gentry Shamburger go back to defense? I would like to get one more 6’4” defenseman, but I forgot about Agnew. I believe they are going to bring in two more forwards. Probably, Matt Brown and Grant Cruikshank.

Comment

• St. Ivany
                                Helleson
                                Warren
                                Powell
                                Wells
                                Andres
                                Hreschuk

Usually carry 8. Agnew in portal.

Comment

Working...
                                X