X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• agreed, carreau was moving.

tough hit, don't like seeing anyone go down like that

Comment

• Feel for the Brodzinski on that hit, looks like he hyperextended his knee there. Clean hit, just super awkward

Comment

• Getting outworked down low. First period was BC's, SC has made adjustments and they are dominating.

Comment

• Originally posted by DNAEagle View Post
          First period was BC's, _________ has made adjustments and they are dominating.
          Recurring theme here this season in the losses... and even many of the wins.
          Originally posted by reBlur
          the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

• That’s a good goal.
            Originally posted by BobbyBrady
            Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Looks like a good goal to me.

Comment

• Breaking news: the better, more experienced team is winning.

Comment

• that's a good goal

Comment

• What a soft, soft team.
                    the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

• The boys have lost their legs in the 2nd.
                      Originally posted by mookie1995
                      bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                      Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                      Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

• Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
                        The boys have lost their legs in the 2nd.
                        It's not that.

Comment

• Ha that happened to Chris Kreider in a game at BU. Scored a goal and called for a penalty on same play.

Comment

• nothing going offensively after the big line

Comment

• Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
                              nothing going offensively after the big line
                              Which is why last year was a better team. They had two top lines. And while they managed to get by without Hutsko this year, I suppose it was always bound to catch up with them. Even then, last year was just a better team.

Comment

• Cheer up, BC's worst period statistically is the third period. Only +9.

This is more likely going to be a blowout than it will be a close nailbiter.

Comment

Working...
                                X