This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
    I'm not the one endlessly crying about something everyone knew could happen. It happened in the hoops tournament.
    Love it...endlessly...less than hour and have moved on. Love it.

Comment

• Originally posted by claver2010 View Post
      appears lemonade is taking his talents elsewhere: https://twitter.com/Xskix598/status/1375130735556825093
      People have twitter? get out....crazy. This internet stuff is insane.

Comment

• End of the day BC got lucky and the team they were supposed to face is out. Happens. Could have the NCAA done a better job preparing for this stuff of course (bubble, pushed deadline for replacement team back until after covid tests came back). If this happened in Fargo then ND is still playing.
        Last edited by Lemonade; 03-25-2021, 12:46 PM.

Comment

• I thought you had moved on?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
            CLAVER, been a while!

Honestly I'd rather BC beat ND and send them home but for entertainment value, the whining that will be going on (already happening) for years to come about this because BC of all teams could benefit is definitely going to outweigh beating ND on the ice.
            Jeez, between this and the limey sighting on the BU thread...it's like old home week!!

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
              I thought you had moved on?
              I moved back in. Its America.

Comment

• The issue I see is what if BC gets another default and goes on to ‘win’ the title? Would that be considered legitimate? The NCAA should have gone away from the regionals and built in more time in case teams ran into issues like this.
                Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post

Jeez, between this and the limey sighting on the BU thread...it's like old home week!!
                  like a bad penny

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                    The issue I see is what if BC gets another default and goes on to ‘win’ the title? Would that be considered legitimate? The NCAA should have gone away from the regionals and built in more time in case teams ran into issues like this.
                    The women all went to one site...Why couldn't the guy's do the same it would have added in a maximum of four more days?
                    Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

The issue I see is what if BC gets another default and goes on to ‘win’ the title? Would that be considered legitimate? The NCAA should have gone away from the regionals and built in more time in case teams ran into issues like this.
                      Legitimate to who? If a team wins the title via multiple/4 defaults...ok. People can have their opinions on what it means. But if BC were to beat St. Cloud, Minnesota and North Dakota en route to a title only people like Lemonade will be lamenting that BC didn't have to play mediocre Notre Dame to start.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post

The women all went to one site...Why couldn't the guy's do the same it would have added in a maximum of four more days?
                        They explored that option. They wanted to do it in Pittsburgh but couldn't make it work.

Comment

"If BC gets another"....its kind of at that point already isn't it. They will only have to win 3 games while everyone else would have to beat 4 of the top 16 teams in the country to win it all. Thats a massive advantage is it not? If this happened to North Dakota everyone would be saying the same thing as well.
                          Last edited by Lemonade; 03-25-2021, 01:43 PM.

Comment

• Put it this way: A lot of people would prefer BC to lose, but now basically all of the rest of college hockey wants SCSU or BU to beat them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lemonade View Post

"If BC gets another"....its kind of at that point already isn't it. They will only have to win 3 games while everyone else would have to beat 4 of the top 16 teams in the country to win it all. Thats a massive advantage is it not?
                              Far be it from me to defend BC - heh - but I totally disagree with you. They were advancing regardless of this situation and you cannot tell me any differently. There is a two -week break between this weekend and the Frozen Four. You mean to tell me that the other three regional finals winners will be at such a disadvantage with a two week rest? A non-issue.

Comment

• Originally posted by bonin21 View Post
                                put it this way: A lot of people would prefer bc to lose, but now basically all of the rest of college hockey wants scsu or bu to beat them.
                                ok?

Comment

Working...
                                X