Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seems like they coughed up another hair ball. JY needs to give the pregame on how to overcome their history.

Comment

• Poor Crowley

She has the Leo Duroacher in her " nice guys finish last "

But hopefully it's not single elimination format
      NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
        I see the women's team is at it again. Dick Umile would be proud!
        Umiliated!

Are they related in any way? It's uncanny how they both had a knack for postseason chokes.
        Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
        The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

• York lost a brother a couple days ago...

https://www.legacy.com/obituaries/na...?pid=197903391

That is one big family

Comment

• One of his brothers was always at every home game and most away games. His father was the doctor for the Jesuits. They named their auditorium at the Campion Center in Weston after him. While he was making his rounds at Campion the Jesuits taught Jerry and his brother how to skate. It’s a great story and it’s what made BC have that special family feel. I fear that we are losing those connections and bonds by not taking enough local kids in our freshman class. Massachusetts kids use to make up 50% of the undergraduates, now I believe it is down to 20-25%.

Condolences to JY.

Comment

• We’re hosting Northeastern on Friday.
              Originally posted by mookie1995
              bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
              Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
              Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

• Originally posted by eaglekeeper View Post
                One of his brothers was always at every home game and most away games. His father was the doctor for the Jesuits. They named their auditorium at the Campion Center in Weston after him. While he was making his rounds at Campion the Jesuits taught Jerry and his brother how to skate. It’s a great story and it’s what made BC have that special family feel. I fear that we are losing those connections and bonds by not taking enough local kids in our freshman class. Massachusetts kids use to make up 50% of the undergraduates, now I believe it is down to 20-25%.

Condolences to JY.
                Adding condolences from this Husky. Nothing but respect for JY and family. Also agree with the sentiment re local kids in the local undergrad populations.
                "Through the years, we ever will acclaim........"

Comment

• A long time ago it was a commuter school, educating the Irish and Italian communities in and around Boston. Then it gradually became a national school and now it is much more international. Pre covid I don't know how many students were foreign born but it is a significant part of the undergraduate population. Additional the cost of tuition prices many Mass state students out of the market. The Umass system is less expensive and provides a good education if you stay sober for 5 days of the week.

Comment

• Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
                    We’re hosting Northeastern on Friday.
                    Thoughts on this assignment from the geniuses in the league office? I guess just win and reap the rewards mathematically but ... BC never got a game against the worst team in the conference.
                    Originally posted by reBlur
                    the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

• Buffoonery but in the end, playing NU is more beneficial leading into one and done playoff hockey.

Comment

• Only seeing this now but JD Forrest was promoted to Head Coach for WBS in AHL. That was in September. Scott Gordon is still HC of Lehigh Valley in AHL.

Ben Eaves is strength and conditioning coach for Cleveland in AHL.

You have Brett Peterson in a mgmt position with the Panthers and Orpik helping out as a volunteer with BC this year. The Devils just added Clemmensen as a development coach.

Ryan Shannon is HC at Taft. Probably missing some names but a lot of guys are in the game.

Comment

• Peter Harrold a skills development coach with Carolina

Comment

• Originally posted by eaglekeeper View Post
                            I definitely agree that there are 3 top teams, but BU losing to MC is a real surprise. BU has not shown a lot of offense. The next 3 are NU, PC and UConn in no particular order.

I do believe that BC has 1st place locked up due to BU losing. The HEPI gave BU credit for winning games not played. Their win probability took a major hit with tonight’s loss.

Go Eagles!
                            Give MC credit

BC didn't exactly blow out MC when they played and if MC had some breaks it could have been 2 losses for BC if you watched both games

MC's record is horrible but when they played BC they were very respectable despite BC's overall talent over MC
                            NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

• Forgot Jeff Giuliano at UNH

Comment

• Interesting article from Connelly this week regarding the decision to not award a HE regular season champion ... absolutely sad.
                                Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                                The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Working...
                                X