Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having home ice is extremely important in the HEA tournament because BU is playing at Walter Brown, considerably smaller ice surface than Agganis.

I think it’s possible that BC’s first 4 games have not been counted yet in the formula. Those games originally were not going to count towards the 20 game HEA schedule. With 3 weekends to go and a Tuesday home game versus NU that would get BC to 20 games. Otherwise, we have 3 games remaining and a couple of weeks off.

Go Eagles!

Comment

• I thought they changed course on that a while back and said every game was counted as a league game.

Comment

• Also I don't think they're gonna stop at 20 games. No way York wants multiple weeks off.

Comment

• They gave up on the preset schedule. I have no idea about letting teams play more than 20 games. I guess they have a formula for letting that happen. More likely that teams with less than 20 games will get more games and BC & UMass for example will get less games.

Go Eagles!

Comment

• With 3 weekends left, BC would have a couple of weekends off if they keep the schedule to 20 games. NU game is probably a midweek game that could help break up the long layoff.

Go Eagles!

Comment

• UMass has yet to play a game in February. They have played 19 games. I don’t think they have COVID issues.

Go Eagles!

Comment

• I don't know if the UMass hockey team had issues but UMass went on a two week pause due to rising cases in the general student population. I see what you're saying about getting BU, UML, UVM as many games as possible. I would just be very surprised if BC only plays 3 more games and then has two weeks off before the playoffs.

Comment

• BC gets Maine at home this weekend.

Go Eagles!

Comment

• BC hasn't beaten Maine in a long time. Thankfully Swayman is gone!

Comment

• Looks like we get UVM at home next weekend and home and away with NU to conclude the RS the last weekend.

Go Eagles!

Comment

• Where'd you see that? Makes sense though as those are the only teams they haven't played multiple times.

Comment

• Inside information, not posted anywhere.

UConn at BU has been canceled, but not due to the Wu Flu.

Go Eagles!

Comment

• Ya I don't quite get that considering the # of games BU has played. They haven't played a single midweek game either despite only having 10 games under their belt.

Comment

• Liam Izyk makes his debut. In for Danny Weight.

Comment

• 2 pps and 2 penalties during those to negate them

Comment

Working...
                                X