Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love the 4th line story, particularly Casey Carreau. It sounded like Weight and Roy just missed or were stoned in right front of the net. Seems like we should decline penalties and give them to the other guys and say nah we'll go shorthanded.

Comment

• Knock knock....who’s there?

BU

Comment

• Originally posted by Lemonade View Post
        Knock knock....who’s there?

BU
        Is that the next opponent for BC?

Comment

• Battle of Com Ave. this season is probably most exciting one in years. Two good teams with great young goaltenders. Best in their respected age groups. Have to wonder if Newhook returns this weekend. I know York said they're waiting till he is 100%, but I can't see Newhook missing this series.

Comment

• Disappointing that BC won't be able to win at Agganis again

Comment

• Originally posted by Lemonade View Post
              Knock knock....who’s there?

BU
              Not anytime soon...
              The ORIGINAL Cross Check

Frozen Four appearances since 98'
              BC - 12
              BU - 2

BC Hockey 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012 National Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by Cross Check View Post

Not anytime soon...
                Relax....you're at NU Tues. at 7 p.m. (NESN+)
                "Through the years, we ever will acclaim........"

Comment

• First Monday in Feb coming up. No Beanpot, no winter fun.

Comment

• Is it just me or the web site not working too well ? I can't use the filter anymore and takes forever to get to the most recent post page. Really disappointed no games between BC and our rivals on Comm Ave this weekend How long is BU sitting out again ? Another week ? or two ?
                    NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

• I heard just one week for BU. I think we might play them next weekend. With two against NU and if we play 2 against BU next weekend, we have Beanpot week!

Go Eagles!

Comment

• It's just the one NU game on the books for Tuesday. Honestly, might as well play NU again next weekend. Played UConn 4 times so not a big deal.

Comment

• I guess Tuesday night will be more like a plate of beans.

Comment

• Not sure why the PP is not improving. Is Buckley or Ayres the PP coach ? There doesn't seem to be any adjustments on the passing decisions and decisions with the puck. They're passing but not attacking the weak points of the opposing team. They look too methodic and predictable out there. Sometimes too much passing when a player has the best shooting opportunity.
                            NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

• The points need to adjust their angle and wait for the defense to commit, got to get more pucks to the net. Too much talent not to do better. They may gave more shorthanded goals than PP goals. Weird.
                              Last edited by DNAEagle; 02-01-2021, 05:20 PM.

Comment

• The Spencer Knight/Devon Levi rematch is going to have to wait. Levi and Dman Jeremie Bucheler both out for Tues. Levi still reported as several weeks away so must have been banged up at the WJC worse than anyone knew.
                                "Through the years, we ever will acclaim........"

Comment

Working...
                                X