X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You guys may have missed this:

https://***********/gregdcam/status/...506250752?s=19

Comment

• Given that they kept Kuntar on 3rd line when they lost Boldy, seems they like him with McLaughlin and Giles. That could knock Ambrosio down to 4th line C despite how good he's been. They have a full stable of L/R dmen now. Could see:

Nesterenko-McBain-Hutsko
      Hardman-Newhook-Boldy
      Kuntar-McLaughlin-Giles
      Weight-Ambrosio-Roy/Izyk

Warren-Helleson
      Karow-Powell
      Lovell-St. Ivany
      Andres

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
        Given that they kept Kuntar on 3rd line when they lost Boldy, seems they like him with McLaughlin and Giles. That could knock Ambrosio down to 4th line C despite how good he's been. They have a full stable of L/R dmen now. Could see:

Nesterenko-McBain-Hutsko
        Hardman-Newhook-Boldy
        Kuntar-McLaughlin-Giles
        Weight-Ambrosio-Roy/Izyk

Warren-Helleson
        Karow-Powell
        Lovell-St. Ivany
        Andres
        Barring health, this team is going to be scary good in the 2nd half

Comment

Given that they kept Kuntar on 3rd line when they lost Boldy, seems they like him with McLaughlin and Giles. That could knock Ambrosio down to 4th line C despite how good he's been. They have a full stable of L/R dmen now. Could see:

Nesterenko-McBain-Hutsko
          Hardman-Newhook-Boldy
          Kuntar-McLaughlin-Giles
          Weight-Ambrosio-Roy/Izyk

Warren-Helleson
          Karow-Powell
          Lovell-St. Ivany
          Andres
          No Hutsko tonight, I'm pretty surprised. Hopefully he's not out too long

Nesterenko-McBain-Ambrosio
          Hardman-Newhook-Boldy
          Kuntar-McLaughlin-Giles
          Weight-Roy-Carreau

Warren-Helleson
          Karow-Powell
          Lovell-St. Ivany
          Andres

Knight
          Wilder
          Farhat

Comment

• I may have nailed it if he was in there. He took a puck to the ankle yesterday at practice. Maybe he gets back in there on Sunday.

Comment

I may have nailed it if he was in there. He took a puck to the ankle yesterday at practice. Maybe he gets back in there on Sunday.
              Ya you were really close, pretty much nailed everything else. Didn't hear about the puck in the ankle, hopefully no fracture. I thought it could've been related to the injury he had before the break he came back from quickly

Comment

• Odd game, the ice looked terrible and puck bounced all over the place with the women playing on the ice earlier. Can't get too upset over the result given we sat Knight, Hutsko was hurt (someone protect this guy at practice or let him go full Iverson), and haven't had a full lineup practicing much. St. Ivany looks good and will be a great addition. Lovell - not so sure about. Warren is terrific but needs to just calm it down and simplify his game a bit.

Shorthanded goal to blow the win in regulation and then the dumb penalty in OT. That's really what should be upsetting.

I'm honestly ok with giving another mulligan for Sunday if Hutsko is out. I'd give everyone the day off tomorrow. After this, though, full steam ahead. Should be a wagon.
                Originally posted by reBlur
                the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

• I think they will bounce back with a rested Knight and "angry" team. Disappointing result but as you say, tough to get too upset over this one game.

Comment

• I read the CHN recap and Hutsko hit a rut in the ice at practice. So it wasn't a puck. Sounds similar to what he did in the game at UMass. York said he could miss a few more games. Even so, they have enough punch up front to get by. Get Knight back in there and have St. Ivany settle in.

Does anyone know when a decision is being made on an NCAA tournament? I saw hoops is having their tournament all in Indiana. Hoping hockey has a tournament but no idea what the plan is there.

Comment

• Wilder hung out to dry on two of those goals, the first one was on him. UNH is always tough against BC and the keeper did a good job. I also give them credit in the OT, puck possession is so important in three on three and they were just really calm and controlled with the puck. I think they had it for most of the 4 and 1/2 minutes. Need a strong bounce back tomorrow.

Comment

• I felt BC was trying to be way too cute a lot of the night. Especially the Boldy-Newhook-Hardman line. Hopefully they start firing the puck at the net from here on out.

Comment

• Newhook and Hutsko out today. Knight back in.

As the great Steve Addazio once said, it will come together and it will be beautiful...eventually.

Comment

• OT winner. .500 weekend, 3 of 6 pts, blew two 3rd period leads via a SHG and PPG against. Not good. This team is taking a lot of penalties again similar to last year's team in the first half. Need to be smarter. The game is much easier that way.

Let's rest everyone up from a crazy week and get Newhook and Hutsko healthy and regroup.
                            Originally posted by reBlur
                            the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

• 6-2 with UMass coming up. Although they already played each other twice so who knows if that gets switched up.

Comment

• Whew that was close, agree too many penalties. Nice to hear Carreau score. Andy Powers needs to stop whining over every call. I understand his is a homer and his analysis has a lot of good hockey insights but he is starting to sound like Johnnie Most. Tough week end coming up.

Comment

Working...
                                X