Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not surprised by that. He was never gonna play.

Comment

• 2-0 BC Boldy on a wrister and Mclaughlin from Hustko for a shortie. Hustko must love playing at Schneider, he just scores points. He just missed on a nice feed from Mclaughlin.

Comment

• Is there anything better than running a team out of their own building?
        Originally posted by reBlur
        the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

• 5-0 second shortie of the night, this one by Boldy. Nesterenko with a helper from who else Hustko. Ambrosio also had one as well. PC replaced their goalie and then brought him back in, they could hang 10 on them although I think Jerry will tell them shoot to miss in the third.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post
            Is there anything better than running a team out of their own building?
            Yes. If there were fans in said building!

Comment

• Why would they put the starter back in?

Comment

• The gray seats make their rink look so weird

Comment

• Because the second guy was dreadful. Hustko, who else, makes it 6-0.

Comment

• eh oh it is 8-0 Kuntar with his second.

Comment

• 9-0 another shortie, Ambrosio. PC should decline the penalty.

Comment

• These penalty calls are getting ridiculous

Comment

• Originally posted by sigx15 View Post
                          The gray seats make their rink look so weird
                          They should have kept the maroon and gold seats.
                          Originally posted by mookie1995
                          bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                          Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                          Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

• UMass and Providence were picked 2 and 3 in the league.

Now, next weekend could be tricky. Already without Newhook, they will also be without Knight, Boldy and Helleson. Henry Wilder will see his first action. Kuntar will probably jump into top six role and I would think Weight to that 3rd line. Gonna need some goals without Knight and Helleson.

Comment

• Wilder is a terrific goalie. As long as Hutsko is on the ice the offense will be fine. Kuntar, Ambrosio, McBain, Hardman and Nestorenko are enough to handle UConn.

This team gets better every game. The only part of their game that is not working is the PP. Wait until Newhook returns and the PP is clicking!

Go Eagles!

Comment

• Team is stacked back to front. The speed and the transition game is there, they go from defense to offense in a blink. It wasn't too long ago that we relied to Cotton in front of the net and Matila and Hustsko to get him the puck. Different team now. Really fun to watch, we just won't see enough of them.

Comment

Working...
                                X