No announcement yet.

BC Eagles 2020-21 - in memory of Steve Gerrish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On initial glance it looked like the game on Friday @ UML postponed.

They didn't say PC on Friday @ Conte / they just said for Friday BC vs UML postponed.

It is home and home series 6 PM at BC Friday and 7 PM at PC Saturday
    NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

• Hutsko in the lineup. I knew it didn't look bad!

Comment

• New gold jerseys coming tonight. Would like to see what they look like on the ice before judging.
        Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
        The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
          Hutsko in the lineup. I knew it didn't look bad!
          That's great to see.
          The ORIGINAL Cross Check

Frozen Four appearances since 98'
          BC - 12
          BU - 2

BC Hockey 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012 National Champions

Comment

• Shocked to see Hutsko in the lineup, did not see that coming when they said he would be out 2 weeks minimum

Comment

• Hutsko has had a lot of shake and bake already in this game. Doesn't even seem banged up.

A very ugly start here for BC.
              Originally posted by reBlur
              the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post
                Hutsko has had a lot of shake and bake already in this game. Doesn't even seem banged up.

A very ugly start here for BC.
                Ya he’s had a really good game for sure. Awesome to see them bounce back after a really rough first period and a half. McBain has been their best player outside Knight tonight. Freshmen Nesterenko, Kuntar, Ambrosio and Powell have all looked great.

What a dumb penalty by Providence with 4 min left

Comment

• Didn't see the first two periods but they looked good in the third. Providence didn't put up much offense in the third but I guess it was Knight in the first that keep them off the board.

Comment

• Another nice W. You could argue Knight won this game for BC in the first period. The late goal in the 2nd (much better period) was huge.

McBain has been terrific this year so far. Powell is a great addition to the D. I was also impressed with Mitch Andres - here's a guy with limited time overall in his second year and already looking like he's made a nice jump from first year and ready to contribute at a position of need. The freshmen all look good.

Nothing earth shattering here but man are Warren and Helleson very very good.

I thought the new gold jersey looked good. Nothing amazing like the new jersey from last season but on the ice it's a solid addition to the equipment room and another nice option.
                    the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

• Ah I gotta say I did not like those uniforms. Maybe because they have hit it out of the park with previous versions. I think the old school Eagle on the front would be amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                        I think the old school Eagle on the front would be amazing.
                        Absolutely.

Comment

• First time starting 3-0 since 2010

Comment

• Knight definitely saved their bacon in the first, but they continually improved after that. Freshman class is looking like they will be BC's second consecutive high impact class. This team is going to score a lot. There will be some hiccups defensively like the first period, particularly early in the season, but it sure is nice to have Knight back there to clean a lot of those messes up.
                            The ORIGINAL Cross Check

Frozen Four appearances since 98'
                            BC - 12
                            BU - 2

BC Hockey 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012 National Champions

Comment

• PC clogged up the neutral zone to create boring hockey. BC did a good job adjusting and turning the game in their favor. Great passing on the two goals. Wait until we get Newhook back and add St Ivany!

Go Eagles!

Comment

• Steve Davis has left BC... there goes my theory he’d play

https://***********/markdivver/statu...196683267?s=21

Comment

Working...
                                X