X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post

No idea.... still livin the dream in the dessert
    Carlsbad California wasnt so bad at the beach for 3 months................back to Savannah now though.

Comment

• Congratulations to Jerry on his induction into the College Hockey Hall of Fame.
      Originally posted by mookie1995
      bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
      Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
      Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

• Has there been an update on the schedule yet? I haven't seen anything, wasn't sure if anyone else has and I missed it

Comment

• Originally posted by sigx15 View Post
          Has there been an update on the schedule yet? I haven't seen anything, wasn't sure if anyone else has and I missed it
          Have not seen one yet but a January 1 start date could see BC without several players due to participation in the World Junior tournament. This release from Hockey East lists the HEA players on the preliminary squad which of course will be whittled down. Note that HEA lists Luke Tuch as from BC but I believe he is a BU student now. http://hockeyeastonline.com/men/arti...ation-camp.php

Comment

• Don't forget that Alex Newhook is on the Canadian preliminary roster too.

Comment

• Originally posted by BC/HE View Post

Have not seen one yet but a January 1 start date could see BC without several players due to participation in the World Junior tournament. This release from Hockey East lists the HEA players on the preliminary squad which of course will be whittled down. Note that HEA lists Luke Tuch as from BC but I believe he is a BU student now. http://hockeyeastonline.com/men/arti...ation-camp.php
              My guess is season starts first or second week of November. I read the other day it is going to be conference only so likely it will be like back in the day where every team plays each other three times.

Not sure about other teams but looks like Maine is practicing every day now.
              Originally posted by BobbyBrady
              Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Some incoming freshmen drafted yesterday...

Trevor Kuntar erd Rd, 27th pick, 89 overall to Boston
                Eamon Powell 4th Rd, 23rd Pick, 116 overall to Tampa Bay
                Colby Ambrosio 4th Rd, 25th pick, 118 overall to Colorado

Comment

• Another new commit... Matt Argentina out of Waterloo in the USHL for 2021. First year in the USHL had 5g 6a 11pts. Also played for the US at the U17 Five Nations tourney leading the team in pts with 2g 6a 8pts in 4GP

Comment

• Open up as the #2 team un the country in the USCHO preseason poll

https://twitter.com/BCHockey/status/...374716425?s=20

Comment

• May finish number 2 without playing a game. The situation is going from bad to worse. My wife asked me what was the thing I missed most in the COVID world. Easy answer, college hockey.

Comment

• Any idea when a team schedule is coming out ? I thought the season starts in November sometime.
                        NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

• Looks like in a couple weeks...

https://twitter.com/Buccigross/statu...092722176?s=20

Comment

• Called by BCAA today, asking if I want my $ back or roll over to next year. CHose the roll over. No fans this year and would not say when the season starts. I think a November start is optimistic given the rising wave of infections. We are in new territory and when you see the celebration after the ND game it is no wonder the cases are surging. This is truly frightening.

Comment

• The schedule is out, first game is a week from Friday on NESN.

Let’s hope we can get into the Beanpot and the playoffs. Vaccine distribution should start in January as promised by President Trump.

Go Eagles!

Comment

• Unlike Mel Pearson, York is releasing Newhook for the Canadian camp and because of that he will miss the first 8 games of the season. That's fairly significant in a shortened season like this. But it will just be nice to see some hockey and NESN has stepped up the coverage since no fans are allowed and as of now there is no set starting date for the Bruins. Triple header on NESN New Year's Day as an example. Feel for you YouTube TV subscribers as they recently dropped NESN.

Glad Hockey East put this plan together. At some point life goes on and you do the best you can if COVID cases arise.

Comment

Working...
                                X