Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eaglekeeper
    replied
    No doubt BC is bringing in two very good forwards and a very experienced goalie. I expect they will bring in 6 transfers including another forward and 2 defenseman.

Go Eagles!

Leave a comment:

• DNAEagle
    replied
    Guys settle this in the parking lot.

Leave a comment:

• Lemonade
    replied
    Originally posted by J.D. View Post
    So you mocked me when you thought it was my opinion and are now mocking me because it's not my opinion and I am going off what people who cover the game say? You truly are a special, special breed. I don't have to keep it civil with someone as dumb as you. Sorry.
    Is that your opinion or someone’s opinion you read? Just want to be clear.

Leave a comment:

• J.D.
    replied
    So you mocked me when you thought it was my opinion and are now mocking me because it's not my opinion and I am going off what people who cover the game say? You truly are a special, special breed. I don't have to keep it civil with someone as dumb as you. Sorry.

Leave a comment:

• Lemonade
    replied
    Hey genius, it's not my insight. I actually go off what people who cover the game say about these two players. But I knew my post would draw a reaction from you. Keep up your obsession with everything BC.
    I comment on a lot of college hockey teams as I enjoy the sport. You arent special.

Regardless, nobody in Hockey East is bringing in a better forward duo than Kruse and Cruikshank....according to other peoples opinion on stuff that I read somewhere.....I forgot you are the one who never has his own opinion. Lastly, don't use such foul language - keep it civil. Embarrassing I bet.
    Last edited by Lemonade; 04-07-2021, 09:28 AM.

Leave a comment:

• J.D.
    replied
    Hey genius, it's not my insight. I actually go off what people who cover the game say about these two players. But I knew my post would draw a reaction from you. Keep up your obsession with everything BC.

Leave a comment:

• Lemonade
    replied
    https://***********/ep_transfers/sta...481203714?s=19

If this is correct, guess we'll see if they are still in on Matt Brown. Regardless, nobody in Hockey East is bringing in a better forward duo than Kruse and Cruikshank.
    Love the insight on two players you have never seen play. Ever.

As far as Matt Brown - love his game. Then again I have seen him play about a dozen games.

Leave a comment:

• J.D.
    replied
    https://***********/ep_transfers/sta...481203714?s=19

If this is correct, guess we'll see if they are still in on Matt Brown. Regardless, nobody in Hockey East is bringing in a better forward duo than Kruse and Cruikshank.

Leave a comment:

• defkit
    replied
    Heck, things have changed so much that I feel like Kreider was noteworthy for going straight to BC from a prep school! BU's notable public kids before things began to change were the Medford kids (both Saccos, Shawn Bates) and Jay Pandolfo (Burlington). The Catholic Conference kids - for BU, it was mostly Catholic Memorial kids - Tommy Noble, Mike Sylvia, Jeff Kealty all one year, plus the Bavis brothers and many more.

Leave a comment:

• The Zlax45
    replied
    Originally posted by RENCEB View Post
    Great reference J.D. Got me thinking about the last kid to jump straight from a Boston area public school who was an impact player right away. Sean Collins (Reading,UNH) and Bobby Butler (Marlboro,UNH) came to mind. Even the Catholic Conference kids like the Fitzgeralds and Matt Filipe (MC) didn't go straight from high school to Hockey East IIRC.
    BU's Jay O'Brien is another private school kid who ended up transferring out of PC after his freshman season to go play in the BCHL as he was not ready.

Leave a comment:

• BCeagle
    replied
    The freshman class provided depth and some production with the sophmores

So it's not like the cupboard is bare exactly

I'm confident with the transfers and others coming in they will be in the top tier in HE.

Leave a comment:

• eaglekeeper
    replied
    I think BC will be back at the top of hockey East next season along with UMass. They are going to be very deep at forward. In order to win in the NCAA’s they are going to need to improve their defense. Their glaring weakness is not being able to clear the front of the net and control the defensive boards. They need a couple of 6’3 - 6’4 defensemen that can get the puck out of the d-zone quickly to start the fast break transition game. It’s tough to set up a neutral zone trap if the defense is getting the puck up to the forwards quickly.

There are over 50 players who are interested in transferring into BC. This is going to happen every year. Getting Matt Brown for what should be his two most productive years is a prime example of the impact that transfers will have on the game.

I still have yet to hear a single good reason why kids should be forced to delay their college careers.

Go Eagles!

Leave a comment:

• RENCEB
    replied

Imagine seeing a kid like Blake Bellefeuille go from Framingham High straight to BC and be a PPG player right off the bat.
    Great reference J.D. Got me thinking about the last kid to jump straight from a Boston area public school who was an impact player right away. Sean Collins (Reading,UNH) and Bobby Butler (Marlboro,UNH) came to mind. Even the Catholic Conference kids like the Fitzgeralds and Matt Filipe (MC) didn't go straight from high school to Hockey East IIRC.

Leave a comment:

• TalonsUpPuckDown
    replied
    Originally posted by Lemonade View Post

Call it whatever you want but it’s the waiver wire. These players could all stay at their school no matter so they are either choosing to transfer for a reason. If you are going to pretend they are the same caliber of player that left you are kidding yourself.
    The BG guys couldn't. Eigner is bringing in a full freshman class so all those spots are taken.

You're gonna like Dop and Kruse. Sucks they have to go but we're glad to see them finish up with York.

Leave a comment:

• J.D.
    replied
    Nobody said they are the same caliber. You're just a ****ing moron.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X