Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BC Eagles 2020-21 - in memory of Steve Gerrish

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by J.D. View Post

    Which is why last year was a better team. They had two top lines. And while they managed to get by without Hutsko this year, I suppose it was always bound to catch up with them. Even then, last year was just a better team.
    no question

    knight looks like he's still fighting it

    Comment


    • He is fighting three forwards in front of the net. The defense needs to clear out the front of the net, but its now about creating offense, which they aren't getting much from lines two and three. Getting ground down.
      Last edited by DNAEagle; 03-28-2021, 07:50 PM.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by J.D. View Post
        Breaking news: the better, more experienced team is winning.
        But...but...I thought you were told repeatedly that BC had a yoooge advantage because they didn’t play yesterday. :confused look: Was that <gasp> an incorrect assumption?

        Comment


        • It's time for "the talk" in regards to the program and the coaching staff. The time is NOW.
          Originally posted by reBlur
          the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

          Comment


          • Nonsense

            Comment


            • Bigger, older team is playing better. Probably giving BC too much credit that they could hang better. It’s not close even with BC rested. Over rated all year is the summary on their season. Newhook/boldy/knight watch on. Door is closed if they leave. Hats off to SC really like how they play.

              Comment


              • Blow it up.
                Originally posted by reBlur
                the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

                Comment


                • Yeah the transfer portal is full up so JY can go out and get 27 new players.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post
                    Blow it up.
                    It’s going to blow up on its own when boldy/newhook and knight sign....careful what you wish for. Let’s go Umass!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by DNAEagle View Post
                      Yeah the transfer portal is full up so JY can go out and get 27 new players.
                      I don't want York to get new players. I want a new coach to get them.

                      Originally posted by reBlur
                      the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

                      Comment


                      • I wonder if we'll get the "I thought we played really well" postgame quotes.
                        Originally posted by reBlur
                        the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

                        Comment


                        • Tremendous respect for York as a BU fan but the dude is like 95 years old. Might be time for a graceful retirement. What else does he have left to prove?
                          Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

                          Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

                          "I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Scarlet View Post

                            But...but...I thought you were told repeatedly that BC had a yoooge advantage because they didn’t play yesterday. :confused look: Was that <gasp> an incorrect assumption?
                            BC would have lost to Notre Dame at their current rate so lucky you guys got they bye. SC handled BC with back to back games. Even rest and they win by 5.

                            Comment


                            • It seems in the last 10 years or so Jerry has valued the superstar guys much more than the three and four year type guys he’s had most of his success with. I think that if he had stuck with what worked for him BC would have been much more successful in recent times.
                              Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                              Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post
                                It's time for "the talk" in regards to the program and the coaching staff. The time is NOW.
                                in my mind, the performance over last 2 seasons has delayed those discussions.

                                incredibly important 12 months for this program.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X