X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe Providence can add a "NCAA On Call" banner

You can see those BU highlights here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_RJvgl05ow

My favorite part of this might be the NU dman at the 3:50 mark. The BU game starts at 6:25.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post
      Surprised no one has mentioned this but Happy 15th Anniversary to BC's 5-0 win over BU in the regional final in Worcester. A lot has changed in 15 years but it still Sucks to BU.

Joe Rooney for Hobey!
      Rooney scored two shorties in the second period, as I recall. I took in the UNH-Mich St. noon game in Albany, then drove to Worcester for BC-BU.

Comment

• Originally posted by paulfb View Post

Rooney scored two shorties in the second period, as I recall. I took in the UNH-Mich St. noon game in Albany, then drove to Worcester for BC-BU.
        We thought he had a hat trick for a while until we realized his shot went off I think Matt Greene's facemask? Am I remembering that correctly?
        Originally posted by reBlur
        the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

• In the worst of years for a lot of things hockey is pretty far down the list but it is still disappointing to not play the games for everyone. No tournament last year, a truncated season this year and now a no contest. I hope that there are no other teams ruled out. Fully expected to beat the Domers but you never know and we will never find out. I hope a lot of seniors on all the teams come back or find a place to play next year, I think there will be a lively free agency market once the season is over.

Comment

• all y’all think the loss of a game will hurt?
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Good question. There very well could be a rust factor early in the game on Sunday. Do fresh legs take over as the game goes on? Guess we'll see but we're still talking about college kids with a chance to go to the FF.

Comment

• Michigan was just removed from the tournament also.
                Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

• Wowwwww.
                  Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                  The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
                    Michigan was just removed from the tournament also.
                    Could really **** North Dakota over.
                    Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                    Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• #4 seed just beat the #1 seed.

Comment

• Captain obvious in the house!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lemonade View Post
                          #4 seed just beat the #1 seed.
                          Was it Notre Dame?
                          Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                          The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

• I was wondering in this situation why not insert another bubble team in their place if a team is knocked out by covid
                            NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

• Originally posted by BCeagle View Post
                              I was wondering in this situation why not insert another bubble team in their place if a team is knocked out by covid
                              When St. Lawrence pulled out, the NCAA said there was a 24 hour window, from that time, to allow a replacement in the event of another team withdrawing. After that, any dropouts would cause a bye.
                              Originally posted by mookie1995
                              bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                              Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                              Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

• Well, looks like it's going to be St. Cloud State. I think BU was so worried about Lemonade's concerns of the unfair advantage for BC they just decided to lose.
                                Originally posted by reBlur
                                the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Working...
                                X