No announcement yet.

BC Eagles 2020-21 - in memory of Steve Gerrish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One thing I'd like to point out, they did a nice job avoid penalties yesterday.

As we've all been saying, they can beat themselves by going to the box so they certainly made life easier for themselves. That will have to continue but I do have concern that this plays into the tentative play against physical teams. They're going to have to find a way to handle that and stay out of the box.
    Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
    The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

• The other thing I noticed logging in is they're again put in the #1 position in the polls which I see is a trojan horse

I'm thinking they think they can just show up and win

Not so fast guys, play the game on the ice
      NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

• Holy Smokes

BC got outshot 48-13 by OSU

Well at least they had a decent season after last season
        NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

• First it was butting heads with teams like Wisconsin and Minnesota. But now Ohio State is a power? The women's team just hasn't been able to close that gap. Very curious to see how Northeastern does in the FF.

Semifinal Wednesday. Not gonna be easy to beat Lowell a 3rd time. I am fully anticipating a one goal game with the potential for overtime. And as I said before, that's really my expectation the rest of the way. If they win, UMass/PC will be just as tough.

Comment

• Happy St. Patrick's Day to my friends on the Hill. Try to keep a straight face watching this video ...

Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
            Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

• Shamburger in on the fourth line. Weight/Izyk out (not sure if they are scratched or injured).
              The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

• What time does the game start? I just checked the HE website and it said 0-0, end of 1. Put the TV on and NESN has the game starting at 4:30.

Comment

• The HE site is trash. Game just started.

Comment

• Another hit post....BC is living right.

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                      The HE site is trash. Game just started.
                      I was going to question it if the first period did indeed end 0-0 but BC just scored so, yeah. Agreed.

Comment

• Hey look at that, BC scored and did not hit the post. Nice goal.

Comment

• Ahahaha. 3-on-0 again for the Boldy line against Lowell.

That was a deserved result after Lowell was handed a horrific interference call on Shamburger. Hansen should get a chromosome test after that call - he might have an extra.
                          Last edited by Nick Papagiorgio; 03-17-2021, 04:39 PM.

Comment

• Not sure if any of you folks checked out the predictions on the WIS Effingwoods Hockey Almanac thread, but Mikey N. seems to be on his game so far tonight ...
                            Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
                            Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

• 5 straight penalties on BC...ok

Comment

• I know it’s not allowed but Knight hasn’t been sharp against UNH or verse UML.

Comment

Working...
                                X