Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The only thing worse than BC that period was NESN.
    Originally posted by reBlur
    the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

• ANother nail biter with UNH, thank god for posts.

Comment

• UNH hits 4 posts...sometimes it’s better to be lucky.

Comment

• Yep, UNH gave em trouble for 2 years now...they deserve credit for not folding down 3-0. No doubt BC has struggled managing multi goal leads. Human nature to let up a bit but need to do a better job closing out games.

Really not surprised at all Lowell beat BU, that's gonna be a tough game.

Comment

• Poor Lemonade. Trolling a BC win after BU gags.

Comment

• Hitting the post means you missed the net. Kudos to UNH for that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lemonade View Post
                UNH hits 4 posts...sometimes it’s better to be lucky.
                Sux2bu.
                Originally posted by mookie1995
                bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

• BC got outplayed by UNH for 2 periods. BU got outplayed by UML in all 3 periods. BC got lucky as UNH hit 4 posts. Those are the facts. UML is going to be a lot tougher than UNH. BC winning helps BU.
                  Last edited by Lemonade; 03-14-2021, 06:16 PM.

Comment

• I will give you credit, you're persistent. Dumb, but persistent. Now try learning how to spell Farrance.

Comment

• Fact: hitting the post isn't even a shot on goal.

Another fact: BC had a 3-0 lead and win

A third fact: BU sucked and lost

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                        Fact: hitting the post isn't even a shot on goal.

Another fact: BC had a 3-0 lead and win

A third fact: BU sucked and lost
                        Learn how to use proper grammar. 3-0 lead and “won”.

Dumb****.

Comment

• Lol a typo but go off! Absolutely comical.

Comment

• David Ferrance for Hobey!

Comment

• Clearly BC played poorly for the last 40 minutes. Puck management was dreadful. Slow and tentative when finally getting the puck on their stick.

That being said, BC is 17-4-1 and has won many games with similar meh performances of 20 good minutes. Playing poorly and winning is a sign of a pretty good team. That's not luck that they keep winning.
                              Last edited by Carmine Scarpaglia; 03-14-2021, 06:34 PM.
                              Originally posted by reBlur
                              the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

• It's also not easy ending someone's season. Look at Minnesota today against a lousy MSU. BC has up to 6 games left and you should expect a one goal game in every remaining contest.

Comment

Working...
                                X