Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How is HEA going to award a tournament championship given single elimination in the quarterfinals and no neutral ice for semifinals and finals? Isn’t this too many changes from the norm? Maybe, they will come up with a HEPIP formula! They will award their automatic bid per the formula!

BC finished 1st in wins, first in win percentage, first in HEPI and HEA can’t award the RS season championship?????

Go Eagles!

Comment

• Originally posted by eaglekeeper View Post
      BU proved my point yet again by not winning today. It’s tough to get wins in HEA. It does not mean BU is a bad team or that they can’t win the HEA tournament, but it does mean that BC won the RS title. They won more games and had a higher win percentage than BU and BC won the HEPI as well.

Go Eagles!
      Agreed. My point was that if BU won today they would have had same winning % and could make a case. They tied so BC should be awarded the trophy but it is what it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by BCeagle View Post

Comments about Crowley's inability to win the big games ? Is it her coaching or just bad luck ?
        It’s laughable.....this year a 5-1 beauty vs Yukon at home in the QF?

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
          Nick, you got your wish!
          Ahahha. How great was that?!
          Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
          The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post

Ahahha. How great was that?!
            Only way it could have been better is if we could have seen Lemonade's reaction

Comment

Only way it could have been better is if we could have seen Lemonade's reaction
              My reaction is BC should be awarded a HE regular season trophy.

Comment

• Coming up on 20 years since the biggest goal in BC hockey history. I'm feeling a Kolanos narrated video heading into the NCAAs...

Comment

• Originally posted by eaglekeeper View Post
                  How is HEA going to award a tournament championship given single elimination in the quarterfinals and no neutral ice for semifinals and finals? Isn’t this too many changes from the norm?
                  Hockey East has had single elimination QFs before, as well as no neutral ice for semifinals and finals (thanks to a vital outbreak).

Sean

Women's Hockey East Champions 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2010
                  Men's NCAA Champions 2009, 1995, 1978, 1972, 1971

BU Hockey Games
                  BU Hockey highlights and extras
                  NCAA Hockey Financials
                  Women's Division I Longest Hockey Games
                  I need a kidney; looking for a donor

Comment

• I’m being facetious about crowing a tournament champion.

Wasn’t it a measles case that kept fans from getting into the championship game at Conte that year?

BC gets UNH. Two OT’s games, gotta bring their A game for the last 7 games of the season!

Go Eagles!

Comment

• I think the measles case led to the game being played at Conte

Comment

I think the measles case led to the game being played at Conte
                        Yup, 1990. BC beat Maine in the finale.
                        "No matter where you go, there you are"

Comment

• Play a solid game with no mistakes for 60 minutes should advance them to the semi round

UNH played two tough games against BC ending in a split in the regular season games
                          NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

• NESN’s production stinks today.
                            Originally posted by mookie1995
                            bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                            Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                            Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

• Another multi goal lead where they let the opponent climb back into it

Comment

• NESN keeps cutting out.
                                I will not be out cheered in my own building.

Comment

Working...
                                X