X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nick, you got your wish!

Comment

• There is a big difference between number of wins between BC and BU. HEA is a tough conference night in and night out. Assuming BU would have won as many games as BC if they had played those games is ridiculous. The bad loss to MC proved that. It’s clear cut that BC is the RS champion.

Go Eagles!

Comment

• Well then, check with uhn and see if y’all can borrow one of their banners :^)
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• No, no, no. This should be a brand new HEPI only banner that BC raises against each opponent next season.

Comment

• Originally posted by eaglekeeper View Post
            There is a big difference between number of wins between BC and BU. HEA is a tough conference night in and night out. Assuming BU would have won as many games as BC if they had played those games is ridiculous. The bad loss to MC proved that. It’s clear cut that BC is the RS champion.

Go Eagles!
            Assuming BU wouldn’t is just as ridiculous. That’s why you have winning percentage. Shocking. BU and BC have same winning percentage if BU wins today which means statistically they win the same % of games.

BC got to play more games - good for them. They also lost to UNH and one goal victory at Merrimack. BC had more losses too. We can play that game.

Comment

• This guy is unbelievable. Keep defending that wall!

You keep mentioning winning % when again, BC dropped points against two of the top 4 teams in the league. They played UMass three times and dropped points in that 3rd meeting. They had to play UConn four times and dropped points in I think 3 of the 4 games without ever getting a chance to play the worst team in the conference. There's a reason they didn't use winning % to determine the standings.

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                This guy is unbelievable. Keep defending that wall!

You keep mentioning winning % when again, BC dropped points against two of the top 4 teams in the league. They played UMass three times and dropped points in that 3rd meeting. They had to play UConn four times and dropped points in I think 3 of the 4 games without ever getting a chance to play the worst team in the conference. There's a reason they didn't use winning % to determine the standings.
                Do you realize the big 10 uses winning percentage? You look kinda dumb again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lemonade View Post

Assuming BU wouldn’t is just as ridiculous. That’s why you have winning percentage. Shocking. BU and BC have same winning percentage if BU wins today which means statistically they win the same % of games.

BC got to play more games - good for them. They also lost to UNH and one goal victory at Merrimack. BC had more losses too. We can play that game.
                  Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life. Unless you went to bu.
                  Originally posted by mookie1995
                  bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                  Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                  Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

• I don't give a rat's *** what the Big Ten is doing. My point about winning percentage is quite easy to understand and it's why Hockey East didn't do it.

Comment

• Welp, looks like BU officially has themselves a tie today LOL. Lemonade played stupid games and won his stupid prize.

So much for that argument.
                      Originally posted by reBlur
                      the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

• So they lost the coveted winning percentage battle? That's a shame.

Comment

• BU proved my point yet again by not winning today. It’s tough to get wins in HEA. It does not mean BU is a bad team or that they can’t win the HEA tournament, but it does mean that BC won the RS title. They won more games and had a higher win percentage than BU and BC won the HEPI as well.

Go Eagles!

Comment

• Single elimination QF round, you'd think 1 upset is guaranteed and probably a good chance of 2. Atlantic Hockey is doing best of 3. Hockey East should have tried the same.

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                              I didn't say anything about the women's side of things. I am assuming this "dispute" on the men's side led to not awarding a trophy to the women either.

Even in a normal season, winning by 1 pt might not be clear cut if there isn't a balanced schedule etc. Get the **** over it and try to wrap up 2nd best tomorrow.
                              Comments about Crowley's inability to win the big games ? Is it her coaching or just bad luck ?
                              NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

• They've probably had some bad luck along the way but too big a sample now of HE tournament failures to point to bad luck. The NCAAs I would say is a little different. I'm not sure you can look back and say they were the best team in year X and blew it. Even then, sometimes the "best" team doesn't win it all. They just weren't able to break through and now they are a clear 2nd fiddle to NU in Hockey East.

Comment

Working...
                                X