Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quinnipiac Bobcats 2020 Off-Season

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Re: Quinnipiac Bobcats 2020 Off-Season

    Originally posted by DrewQU99 View Post
    This azcentral.com article confirms Arizona State will travel to Quinnipiac next season.
    Would love to see Rand do an article or a live/taped end of year communication, like at the banquet. Of course from the safety of his social distancing location of his choice To hear about the awards for the players, next year's C's and A's and opponent info.

    Comment


    • #32
      Re: Quinnipiac Bobcats 2020 Off-Season

      Originally posted by QUFan View Post
      Would love to see Rand do an article or a live/taped end of year communication, like at the banquet. Of course from the safety of his social distancing location of his choice To hear about the awards for the players, next year's C's and A's and opponent info.
      Me too. He can do a "Facebook Live" video where he announces all of that and even answer questions from the fans.
      SEND HELP

      Comment


      • #33
        Re: Quinnipiac Bobcats 2020 Off-Season

        Originally posted by SnowDogFlyer View Post
        All I want to know is what happened to Jayden Lee!!
        he'll be back strong im sure - appeared to be shoulder injury by the type of sling he was wearing

        Comment


        • #34
          Re: Quinnipiac Bobcats 2020 Off-Season

          i dont think und will be this season

          https://twitter.com/SchlossmanGF/sta...420774400?s=20

          Comment


          • #35
            Re: Quinnipiac Bobcats 2020 Off-Season

            Alex signs with the Hartford Wolf Pack

            Whelan Signs AHL Contract with Hartford Wolf Pack
            SEND HELP

            Comment


            • #36
              Re: Quinnipiac Bobcats 2020 Off-Season

              Q&A with Quinnipiac commit Seamus Campbell

              https://www.bobcatshockeyblog.com/20...-campbell.html
              QUINNIPIAC UNIVERSITY BOBCATS


              ECAC Regular Season Champions
              2013, 2015, 2016, 2019

              ECAC Tournament Champions
              2016

              NCAA Tournament
              2002, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2019

              NCAA Frozen Four
              2013, 2016

              https://www.bobcatshockeyblog.com/
              https://twitter.com/QHockeyBlog
              https://www.instagram.com/bobcatshockeyblog/
              https://www.facebook.com/QHockeyBlog/

              Comment


              • #37
                Re: Quinnipiac Bobcats 2020 Off-Season

                With no banquet, it looks like the team is starting to announce its award winners this week.

                First award:
                2019-20 Team Rookie of the Year: Skyler Brind'Amour
                SEND HELP

                Comment


                • #38
                  Re: Quinnipiac Bobcats 2020 Off-Season

                  So... an update of sorts...

                  First, a week and a half ago I found out that my job safe "for the foreseeable future" and we will not be closing in June as was planned. Additionally, we got bonuses for sticking it out, not to mention we've been deemed "essential" and are still working.

                  Second, this whole virus mess made me rethink a few things and I got married on Saturday (instead of waiting until August). Whenever this mess goes away we'll celebrate properly with family and friends.

                  Lastly, I thought the team awards were all spot on. I will admit I wasn't even considering KP as MVP, but agree with the decision. The only surprise is that Tufto and Banjo didn't take home anything (but I expect both to be huge next year).

                  I hope Rand releases some details about the proposed schedule for next season (if there is one).

                  Not having sports had been a killer for me. Disney, Pixar, and Marvel just ain't cuttin' it, but I'm managing.

                  Hope everyone is well and stays safe...
                  Quinnipiac Bobcats
                  2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19 ECAC Regular Season Champions
                  2013 East Regional Champions, Frozen Four
                  2014 East Regional
                  2015 West Regional
                  2016 ECAC Tournament Champions, East Regional Champions, Frozen Four
                  2019 Midwest Regional

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Re: Quinnipiac Bobcats 2020 Off-Season

                    Second, this whole virus mess made me rethink a few things and I got married on Saturday (instead of waiting until August). Whenever this mess goes away we'll celebrate properly with family and friends.
                    Congratulations Mark! After all you had nothing else to do since you couldn't go to the National Championship game Saturday night!!!
                    Last edited by maineiac; 04-07-2020, 09:39 PM.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Re: Quinnipiac Bobcats 2020 Off-Season

                      Originally posted by MarkEagleUSA View Post

                      I hope Rand releases some details about the proposed schedule for next season (if there is one).

                      Not having sports had been a killer for me. Disney, Pixar, and Marvel just ain't cuttin' it, but I'm managing.

                      Hope everyone is well and stays safe...
                      Hey Mark, Congratulations again. The 20-21 schedule thread spreadsheet appears to be updated at least with the Non travel partner ECAC schedule. Heís got the OOC games as 4 home (ASU 2, UMASS, AIC). 4 Neutral ( Ireland and Bridgeport), and 5 OOC road games (Maine 2, VT, UMass and AIC). My math says thatís 35 games, but only 15 home.

                      Will they even play, will we be able to be in the stands if they do? At this point I would think the friendship four is doubtful.

                      Letís hope this blows Over, be well, stay safe.


                      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Re: Quinnipiac Bobcats 2020 Off-Season

                        Originally posted by QUFan View Post
                        Hey Mark, Congratulations again. The 20-21 schedule thread spreadsheet appears to be updated at least with the Non travel partner ECAC schedule. Heís got the OOC games as 4 home (ASU 2, UMASS, AIC). 4 Neutral ( Ireland and Bridgeport), and 5 OOC road games (Maine 2, VT, UMass and AIC). My math says thatís 35 games, but only 15 home.

                        Will they even play, will we be able to be in the stands if they do? At this point I would think the friendship four is doubtful.

                        Letís hope this blows Over, be well, stay safe.


                        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Just want to clarify that the green colored OOC teams are confirmed and the black colored teams are rumored or a guess by owing a visit. If you know something isn't right - just let me know and I can update!

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Re: Quinnipiac Bobcats 2020 Off-Season

                          Originally posted by Liveatjrl View Post
                          Just want to clarify that the green colored OOC teams are confirmed and the black colored teams are rumored or a guess by owing a visit. If you know something isn't right - just let me know and I can update!
                          Not at all, thanks for clarifying. I am very appreciative for this. My wife and I travel to many away games and it helps us plan . Thanks!


                          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Re: Quinnipiac Bobcats 2020 Off-Season

                            Congrats Mark, did I meet your partner in Lake Placid a few years ago ? Nice lady !
                            It all starts with the goaltending.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Re: Quinnipiac Bobcats 2020 Off-Season

                              Originally posted by sshablak View Post
                              Congrats Mark, did I meet your partner in Lake Placid a few years ago ? Nice lady !
                              Thanks Steve!

                              Yes, she was with me in Placid the last time I saw you there.
                              Quinnipiac Bobcats
                              2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19 ECAC Regular Season Champions
                              2013 East Regional Champions, Frozen Four
                              2014 East Regional
                              2015 West Regional
                              2016 ECAC Tournament Champions, East Regional Champions, Frozen Four
                              2019 Midwest Regional

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Re: Quinnipiac Bobcats 2020 Off-Season

                                Congratulations Mark.
                                YALE HOCKEY
                                2013 National Champions

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X