Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Quinnipiac Bobcats 2020 Off-Season

Originally posted by DrewQU99 View Post
    This azcentral.com article confirms Arizona State will travel to Quinnipiac next season.
    Would love to see Rand do an article or a live/taped end of year communication, like at the banquet. Of course from the safety of his social distancing location of his choice To hear about the awards for the players, next year's C's and A's and opponent info.

Comment

Originally posted by QUFan View Post
      Would love to see Rand do an article or a live/taped end of year communication, like at the banquet. Of course from the safety of his social distancing location of his choice To hear about the awards for the players, next year's C's and A's and opponent info.
      Me too. He can do a "Facebook Live" video where he announces all of that and even answer questions from the fans.
      "Quinnipiac will never win a National Championship" - WEEI Boston College radio 10/7/22

Comment

Originally posted by SnowDogFlyer View Post
        All I want to know is what happened to Jayden Lee!!
        he'll be back strong im sure - appeared to be shoulder injury by the type of sling he was wearing

Comment

i dont think und will be this season

https://***********/SchlossmanGF/sta...420774400?s=20

Comment

Alex signs with the Hartford Wolf Pack

Whelan Signs AHL Contract with Hartford Wolf Pack
            "Quinnipiac will never win a National Championship" - WEEI Boston College radio 10/7/22

Comment

Q&A with Quinnipiac commit Seamus Campbell

https://www.bobcatshockeyblog.com/20...-campbell.html
              QUINNIPIAC UNIVERSITY BOBCATS

ECAC Regular Season Champions
              2013, 2015, 2016, 2019

ECAC Tournament Champions

NCAA Tournament
              2002, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2019

NCAA Frozen Four
              2013, 2016

https://www.bobcatshockeyblog.com/
              https://***********/QHockeyBlog
              https://www.instagram.com/bobcatshockeyblog/
              https://www.facebook.com/QHockeyBlog/

Comment

With no banquet, it looks like the team is starting to announce its award winners this week.

First award:
                2019-20 Team Rookie of the Year: Skyler Brind'Amour

Comment

So... an update of sorts...

First, a week and a half ago I found out that my job safe "for the foreseeable future" and we will not be closing in June as was planned. Additionally, we got bonuses for sticking it out, not to mention we've been deemed "essential" and are still working.

Second, this whole virus mess made me rethink a few things and I got married on Saturday (instead of waiting until August). Whenever this mess goes away we'll celebrate properly with family and friends.

Lastly, I thought the team awards were all spot on. I will admit I wasn't even considering KP as MVP, but agree with the decision. The only surprise is that Tufto and Banjo didn't take home anything (but I expect both to be huge next year).

I hope Rand releases some details about the proposed schedule for next season (if there is one).

Not having sports had been a killer for me. Disney, Pixar, and Marvel just ain't cuttin' it, but I'm managing.

Hope everyone is well and stays safe...
                  Quinnipiac Bobcats
                  2023 National Champions
                  ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                  ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                  East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
                  Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
                  Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                  Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Second, this whole virus mess made me rethink a few things and I got married on Saturday (instead of waiting until August). Whenever this mess goes away we'll celebrate properly with family and friends.
                    Congratulations Mark! After all you had nothing else to do since you couldn't go to the National Championship game Saturday night!!!
                    Last edited by maineiac; 04-07-2020, 09:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkEagleUSA View Post

I hope Rand releases some details about the proposed schedule for next season (if there is one).

Not having sports had been a killer for me. Disney, Pixar, and Marvel just ain't cuttin' it, but I'm managing.

Hope everyone is well and stays safe...
                      Hey Mark, Congratulations again. The 20-21 schedule thread spreadsheet appears to be updated at least with the Non travel partner ECAC schedule. He’s got the OOC games as 4 home (ASU 2, UMASS, AIC). 4 Neutral ( Ireland and Bridgeport), and 5 OOC road games (Maine 2, VT, UMass and AIC). My math says that’s 35 games, but only 15 home.

Will they even play, will we be able to be in the stands if they do? At this point I would think the friendship four is doubtful.

Let’s hope this blows Over, be well, stay safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by QUFan View Post
                        Hey Mark, Congratulations again. The 20-21 schedule thread spreadsheet appears to be updated at least with the Non travel partner ECAC schedule. He’s got the OOC games as 4 home (ASU 2, UMASS, AIC). 4 Neutral ( Ireland and Bridgeport), and 5 OOC road games (Maine 2, VT, UMass and AIC). My math says that’s 35 games, but only 15 home.

Will they even play, will we be able to be in the stands if they do? At this point I would think the friendship four is doubtful.

Let’s hope this blows Over, be well, stay safe.

Just want to clarify that the green colored OOC teams are confirmed and the black colored teams are rumored or a guess by owing a visit. If you know something isn't right - just let me know and I can update!

Comment

Originally posted by Liveatjrl View Post
                          Just want to clarify that the green colored OOC teams are confirmed and the black colored teams are rumored or a guess by owing a visit. If you know something isn't right - just let me know and I can update!
                          Not at all, thanks for clarifying. I am very appreciative for this. My wife and I travel to many away games and it helps us plan . Thanks!

Comment

Congrats Mark, did I meet your partner in Lake Placid a few years ago ? Nice lady !
                            It all starts with the goaltending.

Comment

Originally posted by sshablak View Post
                              Congrats Mark, did I meet your partner in Lake Placid a few years ago ? Nice lady !
                              Thanks Steve!

Yes, she was with me in Placid the last time I saw you there.
                              Quinnipiac Bobcats
                              2023 National Champions
                              ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                              ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                              East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
                              Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
                              Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                              Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Congratulations Mark.
                                YALE HOCKEY
                                2013 National Champions

Comment

Working...
                                X