No announcement yet.

RPI 2020 Off-season: Off-season Cancelled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Gornall has signed with the Cincinnati Cyclones in the ECHL!

Comment

• Today is 20 June 2020. There are 105 days (15 weeks) until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 3 October 2020 for the start of next season.

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• I doubt that he is a relative. https://www.eliteprospects.com/player/481561/adam-oates

Edit: Yes, he is not. https://dominatehockey.com/interview...er-adam-oates/
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
          Kelly Askew? I also liked the old format with the ability to list descending time.

Comment

• Originally posted by RPI67 View Post

Kelly Askew? I also liked the old format with the ability to list descending time.
            I didn't read that far in the interview. :-)
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Today is 21 June 2020. There are 104 days until RPI's next game.

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• It is getting quiet around here.
                New York State and the rest of the Northeast seem to have the virus on the run. Hopefully by August we will be able to play some hockey.
                It seems like forever since we have seen a game.
                Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
                Benjamin Franklin
                The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
                Gary Player

Comment

• Ralph, congratulations on being the first to figure out how to restore your avatar.

Comment

• Today is 22 June 2020. There are 103 days until RPI's next game.

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by Waite21 View Post
                      Ralph, congratulations on being the first to figure out how to restore your avatar.
                      I didn't figure it out. Someone told me. Just upload it again.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• I listened to the season ticket holder webinar last week. No real surprises.......I hate to be pessimistic about the state of things in sports, but Pro teams come together and within a matter of days, lots of positive cases. Not antibodies, mind you, indicating having had the disease, but active, even if few or no symptoms, infections. If pro teams with very close scrutiny and tons of money can’t hold this at bay right out of the gate, how can a university hope to do so bringing lots of people on campus and filling dorms and classrooms. I just don’t see how , what is it 60?, D1 hockey programs, can pull it off. And if schools start having outbreaks, how many will it take before the season becomes untenable for the remaining schools? Logic and the science don’t offer a hopeful path, I’m afraid.

Comment

• Today is 23 June 2020. There are 102 days until RPI's next game.

Last edited by Ralph Baer; 06-24-2020, 03:09 AM.
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• I posted this over on the Colgate page, but thought I'd post it here as well, as RPI football may have a similar fate:

Liberty League released details yesterday on upcoming football plans. Looks like athletes won't return until all students do, shortened football schedule starting in late September. It wouldn't shock me if this is how ECAC hockey season unfolds...(shortened season starting in January) if we are fortunate enough to have hockey at all.

https://www.espn.com/college-sports/...l-short-season
                            ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

• Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
                              I posted this over on the Colgate page, but thought I'd post it here as well, as RPI football may have a similar fate:

Liberty League released details yesterday on upcoming football plans. Looks like athletes won't return until all students do, shortened football schedule starting in late September. It wouldn't shock me if this is how ECAC hockey season unfolds...(shortened season starting in January) if we are fortunate enough to have hockey at all.

https://www.espn.com/college-sports/...l-short-season
                              The RPIathletics website has indicated for some time that the scheduled opener against Montclair State has been canceled.

I was clinging to the hope that they might play the scheduled second game at Stevenson, since Owings Mills, MD is a whole lot closer to me than any other place RPI has played football in recent memory. The RPIathletics website does not yet indicate that the status of that game has changed.

The third scheduled game would be the Transit Trophy game against WPI on Sept. 19. I wonder if Sept. 19 is considered "late" September.

Comment

• Today is 24 June 2020. There are 101 days until RPI's next game.

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X