This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post

I see that Miller has RPI 30 on his twitter page. Where did you see that McIsaac is #8?
    His instagram page

Comment

• Today is 11 June 2020. There are 114 days until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 3 October 2020 for the start of next season.

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Meh, new look could be worse. 15 posts per page instead of 20 by default.

Comment

• I guess that, being from a good technical school, we should be happy that the new format allows us to use subscripts and superscripts.

ex dy dx, ex dx

Edit - There was supposed to be a smiley with a big grin at the end of the cheer there. I guess the smileys aren't working yet.
          Last edited by Waite21; 06-11-2020, 01:29 PM. Reason: Item missing from original post

Comment

• Originally posted by Waite21 View Post
            I guess that, being from a good technical school, we should be happy that the new format allows us to use subscripts and superscripts.

ex dy dx, ex dx

Edit - There was supposed to be a smiley with a big grin at the end of the cheer there. I guess the smileys aren't working yet.
            One of the best cheers in college hockey, even for this management major.
            btw, add me to the list of people who do not like the new format

Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

• Today is 12 June 2020. There are 113 days until RPI's next game.

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

There's definitely an image there if you look at the source, however given the site has been known to block HTML tags, it's likely they block "img" and so the smiley is removed.

Comment

• tweet: https://twitter.com/RPI_Hockey/statu...11121939820549
                  Tristan Ashbrook calling in from the UP of Michigan! See what our #9 RPI forward has been up to during the off-season! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqEq...ature=youtu.be
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by NPC19850330 View Post

There's definitely an image there if you look at the source, however given the site has been known to block HTML tags, it's likely they block "img" and so the smiley is removed.
                    If I look at the "source?"

What source is there, other than my post? How do I look at the source?

Edit - I attempted to insert the "Confused" smiley into this post. Doesn't seem to have worked any better than the "Big grin" in my original post.
                    Last edited by Waite21; 06-12-2020, 02:25 PM. Reason: Smiley is not visible

Comment

If I look at the "source?"

What source is there, other than my post? How do I look at the source?

Edit - I attempted to insert the "Confused" smiley into this post. Doesn't seem to have worked any better than the "Big grin" in my original post.
                      It varies by browser but all have a menu command to "view source", which will show you the HTML source code. That would include inserted image (img) elements.

Comment

• tweet: https://twitter.com/ReadingRoyals/st...72332964540418

Online Coaches Clinic: Join Royals Head Coach Kirk MacDonald along with guest speakers June 29-30

Flyers Player Development Coach John Riley
                        Phantoms Assistant Kerry Huffman
                        Royals Assistant Coach Nick Luukko
                        Cardiff Head Coach Andrew Lord
                        https://www.royalshockey.com/communi...coaches-clinic
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Today is 13 June 2020. There are 112 days (16 weeks) until RPI's next game.

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Today is 14 June 2020. There are 111 days until RPI's next game.

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Today is 15 June 2020. There are 110 days until RPI's next game.

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Assuming the incoming class is who we think it is, here's an early line projection:

Dubinsky - Linden - Sellar
                                Leppanen - Beaton - Gagnon
                                Mahshie - Ashbrook - Lacka
                                Herrman - Jerry - Digrande

Kjellberg - Hallbauer
                                Babichuk - Ferner
                                Johnson - Sertti
                                Klee

Savory
                                Marshall
                                Calvaruso

First thing to note is that we do not have as much at RW as LW. There is not a RW on the roster that I would want playing on the top line right now. I put Sellar there, but he never played on his off-side at Dartmouth. Second thing to note is putting Dubinsky at LW. He played both LW and C in juniors, and he was our worst center in the faceoff dot last year at .461. Part of the reason to move him there was due to Beaton's arrival. Beaton is a natural center who will thrive. I think moving Beaton to the wing would be a misuse of his talents. I expect Lacka to take a step forward, and I have him with Ashbrook and Mahshie. Mahshie played well with Ashbrook and Gornall at the beginning of the season, and he's a good player who unfortunately had to miss the majority of the season with his injury. Lacka struggled this year, but he has obvious natural talent and had a good freshman season. His best games this season were when he was playing with a center who could really skate north and south (Dubinsky, Ashbrook). Putting him with Ashbrook would be a good move in my opinion. I think Gagnon might be a little high, but I think he fits better on that line than Lacka does. Two players not on here who I could see cracking the lineup frequently and making an impact are Bowman and Schreifels. Bowman had a great end to his freshman season but like Lacka, he had trouble cracking the lineup this season. He could definitely end up in the lineup. Schreifels has obvious offensive talent and can put the puck in the net, but there is a logjam on the LW as I said earlier. I think Mahshie is probably better suited right now, but Schreifels could easily end up there and play a lot.

For our defense, the 1st and 2nd pairings are essentially interchangeable at the top. You could definitely put the Babichuk - Ferner pairing over Kjellberg - Hallbauer. I chose those pairings because I think Kjellberg fits much better with Hallbauer than Babichuk does. Sertti is D1 ready and is great both ways. He also played on his off-side in juniors, which is why I have him with Johnson. Overall, our d-core and defense as a whole will be the strength of this team.

Comment

Working...
                                X