Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI 2020 Off-season: Off-season Cancelled

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: RPI 2020 Off-season: Off-season Cancelled

    Originally posted by jericho View Post
    This may be a trend. Second season in a row with a grad transfer named Shane. Ralph, start searching team rosters for senior Shanes for possible transfer next season
    Shane Bear was a regular transfer.
    sigpic

    Let's Go 'Tute!

    Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

    2012 Poser Of The Year

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
      Shane Bear was a regular transfer.

      Ok then, the Shane doesn’t have to be a senior. Get movin
      Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

      WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

      Comment


      • Re: RPI 2020 Off-season: Off-season Cancelled

        Originally posted by rpi82 View Post
        Shane should love RPI. His best season was 2017-2018, when he scored 22 points (11G, 11A). He got 9 of those points in two games against us.
        Shane is a very good finisher. He doesn't create a ton of chances on his own but if you get someone creative at center who does, Shane does an excellent job of cashing them in. Scores a lot of goals from within 5-6 feet from the net. And obviously he's a pretty big body in front.

        Dartmouth missed his contributions last year. He was a big part of a successful line 2 years ago Will Graber at center and Quin Foreman on the right wing. I'd be interested to see what he could perhaps do if he played with Ture Linden, perhaps. Even if not, he could be a quality addition to your team. I hope he does big things for you save for 2 nights of the year!
        Last edited by GreenBear; 06-06-2020, 01:17 PM.

        Comment


        • Re: RPI 2020 Off-season: Off-season Cancelled

          Originally posted by GreenBear View Post
          Shane is a very good finisher. He doesn't create a ton of chances on his own but if you get someone creative at center who does, Shane does an excellent job of cashing them in. Scores a lot of goals from within 5-6 feet from the net. And obviously he's a pretty big body in front.

          Dartmouth missed his contributions last year. He was a big part of a successful line 2 years ago Will Graber at center and Quin Foreman on the right wing. I'd be interested to see what he could perhaps do if he played with Ture Linden, perhaps. Even if not, he could be a quality addition to your team. I hope he does big things for you save for 2 nights of the year!
          We can always use finishers.
          sigpic

          Let's Go 'Tute!

          Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

          2012 Poser Of The Year

          Comment


          • Re: RPI 2020 Off-season: Off-season Cancelled

            Jersey number predictions for the incoming group:
            John Beaton - #8
            Jack Brackett - #24
            Dylan Davies - #3
            Jake Gagnon - #17
            James McIsaac - #12
            Brett Miller - #30
            Henri Schreifels - #26
            Shane Sellar - #10
            Lauri Sertti - #27

            Last year, I got literally every single one wrong
            Hoping for a better result this year

            Comment


            • Re: RPI 2020 Off-season: Off-season Cancelled

              Today is 7 June 2020. There are 118 days until RPI's next game.


              This is based upon 3 October 2020 for the start of next season.
              Last edited by Ralph Baer; 06-09-2020, 04:00 AM.
              sigpic

              Let's Go 'Tute!

              Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

              2012 Poser Of The Year

              Comment


              • Re: RPI 2020 Off-season: Off-season Cancelled

                Originally posted by sezenack View Post
                Jersey number predictions for the incoming group:
                John Beaton - #8
                Jack Brackett - #24
                Dylan Davies - #3
                Jake Gagnon - #17
                James McIsaac - #12
                Brett Miller - #30
                Henri Schreifels - #26
                Shane Sellar - #10
                Lauri Sertti - #27

                Last year, I got literally every single one wrong
                Hoping for a better result this year
                Gagnon is now #27 and could get it if you didn't give it to Sertti.
                sigpic

                Let's Go 'Tute!

                Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

                2012 Poser Of The Year

                Comment


                • Re: RPI 2020 Off-season: Off-season Cancelled


                  Confirmed by Mark Divver

                  Comment


                  • Re: RPI 2020 Off-season: Off-season Cancelled

                    Originally posted by sezenack View Post

                    Confirmed by Mark Divver
                    He probably read your post.
                    sigpic

                    Let's Go 'Tute!

                    Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

                    2012 Poser Of The Year

                    Comment


                    • Re: RPI 2020 Off-season: Off-season Cancelled

                      Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                      He probably read your post.
                      ....being that the tweet was 2 days after sezenack’s Post I agree with Ralph.
                      Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

                      Comment


                      • Re: RPI 2020 Off-season: Off-season Cancelled

                        Today is 8 June 2020. There are 117 days until RPI's next game.


                        This is based upon 3 October 2020 for the start of next season.
                        Last edited by Ralph Baer; 06-09-2020, 04:00 AM.
                        sigpic

                        Let's Go 'Tute!

                        Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

                        2012 Poser Of The Year

                        Comment


                        • Re: RPI 2020 Off-season: Off-season Cancelled

                          Shirley just sent out an email saying that we are returning to campus in the fall with very strict guidelines.

                          1. The beginning and end of each academic term will be different from the published academic calendar.
                          2. Students should not expect to have all of their fellow classmates on campus in the same term, or even the same day, because of the need to de-densify in order to adhere to public health protocols, including the proper social distancing, because of our own community members' assessment of their vulnerabilities and comfort with in-person campus operations.
                          3. Course delivery will be a hybrid of in-person and remote instruction, while classroom structure and class scheduling will reflect the public health protocols.
                          4. Students will be spread out in the residential commons; meals will not be served in the usual way; there will be specific social distancing protocols; and masks will be required when students are not in their personal spaces.
                          5. While athletics are under discussion, we do not anticipate a full athletic schedule.
                          6. There will be no large gatherings on the campus of any kind.
                          7. There will be continual testing, contact tracing (if needed), and health condition information that everyone will be asked, and expected, to report.
                          8. Everyone is expected to comply with all public health and safety protocols, and Institute protocols, as a requirement to be on campus and/or to participate in in-person instruction.
                          Bullet number 6 means there will be no fans at RPI Hockey games in the fall. Bullet number 5 I think won't really affect hockey, but it is possible they do not play a full slate of games according to that

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by sezenack View Post
                            Shirley just sent out an email
                            Since you’re still a student, it’s Dr. Jackson for you. Show some respect
                            Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

                            WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

                            Comment


                            • Re: RPI 2020 Off-season: Off-season Cancelled

                              Originally posted by jericho View Post
                              Since you’re still a student, it’s Dr. Jackson for you. Show some respect

                              "Respect Is Earned, Not Given."
                              sigpic

                              Let's Go 'Tute!

                              Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

                              2012 Poser Of The Year

                              Comment


                              • Re: RPI 2020 Off-season: Off-season Cancelled

                                sigpic

                                Let's Go 'Tute!

                                Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

                                2012 Poser Of The Year

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X