No announcement yet.

LSSU Lakers 2020 off-season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That sucks! Sounds like I may be locked out from getting tickets this season, especially if we won't know if tickets will be available to the general public for any given series until the last minute.

Comment

• Originally posted by LSSULaker889294 View Post
      Uaa is officially done and won't play this season. The Lakers were scheduled to play UAA in Anchorage January 8-9. I'm sure this will throw a major monkey wrench into the WCHA scheduling.
      I won’t be surprised if each team’s UAA conference games are simply cancelled, leaving each team with a 16 game WCHA season. It would leave the home/road schedules unbalanced, but there aren’t a lot of options, especially when you consider that most teams have their Fairbanks and Huntsville flights set.
      "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill View Post
        That sucks! Sounds like I may be locked out from getting tickets this season, especially if we won't know if tickets will be available to the general public for any given series until the last minute.
        I am not really sure how to read this. They talk about percentages, so, will all season ticket holders get tickets? It sounds like seating will be randomly assigned, so how does that work. Not really interested in seats in the far corner somewhere. Tickets are only sold in pairs, so if you are a single season ticket holder or normally have 3 or 4 for your whole family are you just screwed. For me this press release raised more questions than it answered.

Comment

• Originally posted by SectionP View Post

I am not really sure how to read this. They talk about percentages, so, will all season ticket holders get tickets? It sounds like seating will be randomly assigned, so how does that work. Not really interested in seats in the far corner somewhere. Tickets are only sold in pairs, so if you are a single season ticket holder or normally have 3 or 4 for your whole family are you just screwed. For me this press release raised more questions than it answered.
          I agree with this. The worst to do is screw over season ticket holders. I hope it doesn't come down to that.
          LSSU hockey-3 time NCAA champs 1988, 1992, 1994

Comment

Working...
          X