This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post

Didn't realize you were also a virologist in your spare time, 'Ref? Nice to have a scapegoat.

Yes, shame on the kids for living their lives ... seeing there's no grave danger to any of them.

I guess I'm just shocked things didn't change after January 21st. He promised he had a plan ...
    Appears the new "plan" is to shut down Florida to stop the state from making the rest of them look bad. Saint Fauci is highly concerned about the number of people who can be infected by passing around a Super Bowl trophy. :-) Shutting down Durham is child's play.

Comment

• Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post

Surprised we are playing at all this weekend...but grateful.
      Grateful?!? Please don't make me laugh so hard. What a joke. Yeah, I'm SOOOO grateful for a government who can take our rights... and what say do we have? Nadda, nothing, zip! Live free or die, yeah right! Take the *** motto of our plates immediately if not sooner, cause it's the furthest thing from the truth.
      GO BLUE!

Comment

• Originally posted by d.gerry View Post
        Grateful?!? Please don't make me laugh so hard. What a joke. Yeah, I'm SOOOO grateful for a government who can take our rights... and what say do we have? Nadda, nothing, zip! Live free or die, yeah right! Take the *** motto of our plates immediately if not sooner, cause it's the furthest thing from the truth.
        Remember when we had personal freedoms and unalienable rights under the Constitution?

Seems like it's been forever ago, but it's only been less than a year (so far).

I'm amazed every day at how easily so many have ceded these rights, and don't seem to care.

The threshold for gratefulness is incredibly low, and getting lower every day ...
        Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
        Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

• Originally posted by d.gerry View Post

wow, I'm just grateful we can have a season....didn't know that was a crime around here. Well, take care everyone. I have been grateful to have had this experience. Peace Out.
          I'm just here for the hockey...

Comment

• Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post

wow, I'm just grateful we can have a season....didn't know that was a crime around here. Well, take care everyone. I have been grateful to have had this experience. Peace Out.
            We don't like grateful. We have to have grievances we can air.
            The Souza record:
            15-16 10th place
            16-17 10th place
            17-18 11th place
            18-19 8th place
            19-20 9th place
            20-21 10th place
            21-22 9th place
            22-23 10th place

Comment

• Originally posted by NCAA watcher View Post

I have plenty of things to be grateful for, and trust me I don't take them for granted however, the current hockey "season" certainly is not one of them.
              GO BLUE!

Comment

Like Frank Costanza's Festivus, airing of grievances, along with feats of strength. Let's rumble!

Comment

'Watcher, with all due respect, you're the guy still sporting the "ETTD" signature, so it would appear you have your own set of "grievances" that you've chosen to continue to air.

You know I hold you in high regard ... but the "victory lap" is a little unbecoming of you, no?

Comment

• As expected, Northeastern cruises to another easy W over the fan-less 'Cats at The Whitt. UNH-NU even up on SOG's with 23 apiece, but MS7 has to pull Robinson again after allowing four 4 goals in 10 shots. Taylor gets more clean-up duty, allowing 2 more out of 13 further shots. A modest two-game winning streak falls by the wayside, and Lowell BTW gets drilled 7-1 by BC, showing that last weekend's semi-sweep (5 out of 6 points) said more about UML than UNH.

The Northeastern match-up continues to be a nightmare for UNH; more of the same tomorrow?

Comment

You left out Merrimack (14). Otherwise, thanks!! :-)

There has to be an incentive built into HEPI which incentivizes programs to play games, not sit on the sidelines. Otherwise, why the heck would BU ever even try to play another RS game? I say, alternate format seeds teams by total games played.

Alternate format: Week One, stepladder format, single elimination, better seed hosts. Tuesday, #11 UVM vs. #10 BU, then Wednesday, winner vs. #9 UML, Friday, winner vs. #8 UMaine, Saturday, winner vs. #7 NU, Sunday, winner vs. #6 Merrimack for entry into next stage of playoffs.

Week Two: Wednesday single elimination, #3 UNH vs. stepladder winners, #4 UConn vs. #5 BC. Friday single elimination UNH/Field vs. #2 PC, UConn/BC vs. #1 UMass Flagship. Sunday, single elimination Finals, BC vs. UNH. :-) :-) :-)

Guessing only UNH and BC fans will be on board with that ... but it's my plan, so what?!?!?
                      Ha, ha, ha. I needed a good laugh, I know, at my expense for leaving out Merrimack in transcribing my detailed notes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
                        Ha, ha, ha. I needed a good laugh, I know, at my expense for leaving out Merrimack in transcribing my detailed notes.
                        Very much laughing with you - NOT at you - Snives.

Hopefully a better performance at Northeastern this weekend will bring on more discussion ...

Comment

• Just checked out the extended highlights from last night ... NU Goal #3 particularly painful to watch, with a lot of uncommitted defensive play on Kesselring's first goal.

Didn't Papa Kesselring star for Merrimack back in the late '90's??

Comment

As expected, Northeastern cruises to another easy W over the fan-less 'Cats at The Whitt. UNH-NU even up on SOG's with 23 apiece, but MS7 has to pull Robinson again after allowing four 4 goals in 10 shots. Taylor gets more clean-up duty, allowing 2 more out of 13 further shots. A modest two-game winning streak falls by the wayside, and Lowell BTW gets drilled 7-1 by BC, showing that last weekend's semi-sweep (5 out of 6 points) said more about UML than UNH.

The Northeastern match-up continues to be a nightmare for UNH; more of the same tomorrow?
                            Even a full house would not have been enough last night. ;-o

Really missing the emojis, not having to select the latest activity tab and overall performance of the old fan forum.

I will not be out cheered in my own building.

Comment

Just checked out the extended highlights from last night ... NU Goal #3 particularly painful to watch, with a lot of uncommitted defensive play on Kesselring's first goal.

Didn't Papa Kesselring star for Merrimack back in the late '90's??
                              Yep....now coaches at the New Hampton school and is also a hockey consultant.

https://www.northerncyclones.com/youthckesselring
                              UNH

Comment

• Originally posted by Darius View Post
                                ...Really missing the emojis, not having to select the latest activity tab and overall performance of the old fan forum.
                                +1

"Through the years, we ever will acclaim........"

Comment

Working...
                                X