Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dang. Wore my #27 away jersey all day in my remote classroom..some kids even wore UNH hats haha in honor of tonight's game. Hopefully we hit the ice tomorrow! Go 'Cats!
    I'm just here for the hockey...

Comment

• Tough one for everybody, including advertisers. Wonder if they get a "redo" as well...
      Shrink-The-Rink, Win a Title

Comment

• And here I was thinking it was time to move on from the "off-season" thread.
        Whenever I think of the past, it brings back so many memories. - Stephen Wright

Comment

• A source has indicated to me there is no game today either. I don't have any info on if the inconclusive test is now a positive test or how the decision was made.

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
            A source has indicated to me there is no game today either. I don't have any info on if the inconclusive test is now a positive test or how the decision was made.
            Bizarre that game day someone tests positive? At least UNH has communicated well to their fans.... oh wait

anyone in the know by chance know if UNH is requiring masks during play? The women’s team had masks while BC didn’t?

Comment

• To clarify i don't know if it's a positive test. This was the result of an inconclusive test as of yesterday.

Comment

• How can you wear a mask and play hockey? Are you sure they didn't just have pull up gaiters they used during stoppages etc?

Comment

A source has indicated to me there is no game today either. I don't have any info on if the inconclusive test is now a positive test or how the decision was made.
                  https://twitter.com/hockey_east/status/1330164061821169665
                  Last edited by ClOuD 9; 11-21-2020, 09:48 AM.
                  "...On To Victory, Forever Blue & White..."
                  Men's Hockey

ECAC Regular Season: 1 • ECAC Tournament: 1 • Hockey East Regular Season: 8 • Hockey East Tournament: 2
                  NCAA Appearances: 22 • Frozen Fours: 7 • 1999 & 2003 NCAA Runner Up

Women's Hockey
                  EAIAW Champions: 4 • ECAC Regular Season: 3 • ECAC Tournament: 5 • Hockey East Regular Season: 6 • Hockey East Tournament: 4
                  AWCHA Final Fours: 2 • NCAA Appearances: 5 • Frozen Fours: 2 • 1999 Runner Up
                  1998 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

Comment

• Alex Hall from the Union Leader reporting a UNH player tested positive. Mike Lowry also reporting it.
                    "...On To Victory, Forever Blue & White..."
                    Men's Hockey

ECAC Regular Season: 1 • ECAC Tournament: 1 • Hockey East Regular Season: 8 • Hockey East Tournament: 2
                    NCAA Appearances: 22 • Frozen Fours: 7 • 1999 & 2003 NCAA Runner Up

Women's Hockey
                    EAIAW Champions: 4 • ECAC Regular Season: 3 • ECAC Tournament: 5 • Hockey East Regular Season: 6 • Hockey East Tournament: 4
                    AWCHA Final Fours: 2 • NCAA Appearances: 5 • Frozen Fours: 2 • 1999 Runner Up
                    1998 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

Comment

• This will most likely be the norm for the season; will affect most if not all teams if this virus does what it likes to do and that is spread unfortunately. Hoping that all involved are ok, of course, that's the bottom line. Bummed tho...not denying it...sigh. Be well all and take care!
                      I'm just here for the hockey...

Comment

How can you wear a mask and play hockey? Are you sure they didn't just have pull up gaiters they used during stoppages etc?
                        Holy Cross and LIU had masks on Thursday evening so it can be done.

https://goholycross.com/news/2020/11...er-to-liu.aspx

The Holy Cross women who are in Hockey East also played with masks

https://goholycross.com/news/2020/11...ame-recap.aspx

Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

How can you wear a mask and play hockey? Are you sure they didn't just have pull up gaiters they used during stoppages etc?
                          Here is one product I have seen school buying https://www.purehockey.com/product/c...UaAgF_EALw_wcB

Comment

They had them on I watched the 3rd period. Go to unhwildcats.com there is a write up and the picture shows them wearing it.

Comment

• I think that is over the top but have to appease certain people I guess

Comment

I think that is over the top but have to appease certain people I guess
                                Massachusetts just released the high school hockey and basketball rules which have mandatory masks among other things.

https://www.telegram.com/story/sport...ey/6360812002/

Comment

Working...
                                X