This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scott View Post

No, dammit! I started this thread as a hockey-related OFFSEASON thread. KIDS, DON'T MAKE ME STOP THIS CAR!!!
    My comment was not directed at you, Scott, as I am sure that you meant well. Sigh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snively65 View Post

My comment was not directed at you, Scott, as I am sure that you meant well. Sigh.
      LOL...I tried to add "smileys" to my post to let you and everyone know that I was just trying to inject some humor....but for some reason, I can't get the dang smileys to post on the message.
      UNH

Comment

No one wants us to enjoy a return to normal discussions on here more than me, Snives.

It would have helped if our shared favorite program ended the season on a high (they cratered).

It would help now if there were timely topical developments with the program (there just aren't).

It would be encouraging if folks weren't throwing in the towel on games in late 2020 (lots are).

I set up two separate WIS story threads to clear the field for more hockey-focused discussion.

I'm kind of tapped out on how to liven this place up, without wandering closer to the 3rd rail.

Even the smileys have gotten harder to manage. It's like they're trying to create a No Fun Zone …
        Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
        Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

• Oh, I get it. I am just burned out on politics and such a divided country. Cawlidge hawkey was my one safe place, as e.cat wrote. But, now even that is gone, and the tweaking of this entire site stinks. Another sigh.
          Last edited by Snively65; 06-15-2020, 09:43 PM.

Comment

Oh, I get it. I am just burned out on politics and such a divided country. Cawlidge hawkey was my one safe place, as e.cat wrote. But, now even that is gone, and the tweaking of this entire site stinks. Another sigh.
            It's always annoying when something that's not broke "needs" to be fixed.

In the lexicon of soccer, it's pretty clear USCHO just "scored" an own goal on itself.

I blame it all on the folks from the faculty lounge …

Comment

• I know I don't comment much on here...but yikes this looks like crap.

Comment

• Almost impossible for me to post here now, but I heard that Bowdoin (Div 3) is first college to cancel fall sports.

Comment

Almost impossible for me to post here now, but I heard that Bowdoin (Div 3) is first college to cancel fall sports.
                  And no hockey until at least Jan.1 2021.

https://www.uscho.com/2020/06/22/bow...020-21-season/
                  UNH

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott View Post

And no hockey until at least Jan.1 2021.

https://www.uscho.com/2020/06/22/bow...020-21-season/
                    Was talking to a PSU coach today; she is on pins and needles with this announcement. July 1 is the big date for NH as far as schools/athletics go for the coming year from what I'm being told as a teacher. Already sounding like some interesting times ahead on so many fronts....for me personally June 2022 can't come fast enough lol (retirement date). I hope everyone is enjoying the summer. HE is doing
                    some kind of 'best plays' voting. Angus C's OT goal v BC beat out Umass' Fillip Lindberg's glove save (also against BC) to move onto the second round, so there's that for summer time hockey excitement!
                    I'm just here for the hockey...

Comment

• RIP CHOP f/k/a CHAZ

Also interesting to see Jeffrey Epstein's pimp arrested at her mansion just outside of Henniker.

Sorry, but had to do something to get this thread off Page 3 ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
                        RIP CHOP f/k/a CHAZ

Also interesting to see Jeffrey Epstein's pimp arrested at her mansion just outside of Henniker.

Sorry, but had to do something to get this thread off Page 3 ...
                        Yeah. WIS estate west! So many satirical possibilities if it wasn't all so sick. Can you imagine the Feds busting down her door at 8:30 am just to be found there with Bubba?

CHOP/CHAZ summer of love off like like prom dress. Haha
                        UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

• Originally posted by e.cat View Post
                          Yeah. WIS estate west! So many satirical possibilities if it wasn't all so sick. Can you imagine the Feds busting down her door at 8:30 am just to be found there with Bubba?
                          Looks like Epstein's pimp will be in good hands though, e.cat ...

https://babylonbee.com/news/federal-...slaine-maxwell

I'll set the over/under on Maxwell's forthcoming "suicide" at midnight July 31st/August 1st 2020.

Comment

• Orange man child is very worried, she knows who and when.......Without Cohen, who cuts the checks now?
                            $90(more) for a drink holding ledge and a Maine blanket, but the views still great.
                            Just win.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayuphere View Post
                              Orange man child is very worried, she knows who and when.......Without Cohen, who cuts the checks now?
                              No reason to be sore about things, Hils. Just because your dear little Bubba was a frequent flyer to Club Ped, doesn't mean he doesn't have feelings for you, too. Nausea counts as a feeling, no?

No need to try to smear our magnificent current President, who never made it to Paedophile Island, and fell out with your Uncle Jeffrey over a real estate deal almost 20 years ago.

Oh, and BTW give my regards to Billy Gates the next time you bump into him, OK?

https://www.thedailybeast.com/bill-g...-of-intriguing

Comment

• Lol. Desperation in trumpyland is getting so entertaining. That’s ok though, as it is all soon going to crumble down to nothing but jail times....
                                $90(more) for a drink holding ledge and a Maine blanket, but the views still great.
                                Just win.....

Comment

Working...
                                X